3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Text speed not adjustable and rollback disabled. That is not good. I'm not an English native speaker, that's why I set text speed to instant so I can read it in my own way and at my own speed. Bad style. :mad:

I know how to enable rollback and console via Unren, does anybody know if I can adjust text speed with a console command?

Reactions: ezh! and Loqic

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
Despite all the game is good, still there is much work to do. The names are still in Russian even for the english version, the content is quite inexistent and well, not very interesting so far. But the art is very good, the characters are very hot and, well, it's a gay twink game, it's good only for that.

Reactions: EmptyPromises

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Hi guys! Thank you for your interest in the game, but I'm not a native speaker of English and it's difficult for me to make a high-quality translation! But any comments are welcome!

Cheats for free=)

To activate and enter them, you need to start the game (if you have not started yet) and press the Tab key at the time of the game.
In the window that appears, enter.
To view the gallery, after entering the cheat code, you need to go to the main menu of the game and press the "Gallery" button

For 2.0!!!
Increase Lust: unity
Open a secret gallery: whoops

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hi guys! Thank you for your interest in the game, but I'm not a native speaker of Russian and it's difficult for me to make a high-quality translation! But any comments are welcome!

Cheats for free=)

To activate and enter them, you need to start the game (if you have not started yet) and press the Tab key at the time of the game.
In the window that appears, enter.
To view the gallery, after entering the cheat code, you need to go to the main menu of the game and press the "Gallery" button

For 2.0!!!
Increase Lust: unity
Open a secret gallery: whoops
Thank you, I will keep an eye on this game.
Do you have any plans of using animations in the future? :)

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
My virus protection tagged the game as sonar.heuristic.170, downloaded from MEGA. Anyone know if it's a false positive or not?

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Wait, wait, the protagonist is the submissive one? And does the gameplay itself only take 11 minutes?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Wait, wait, the protagonist is the submissive one? And does the gameplay itself only take 11 minutes?
Yes. I see it as a demo or proof of concept.
Wait, wait, the protagonist is the submissive one?
Giving a blowjob doesn't make one "the submissive one", but I have no more information than this last pic suggests. Hopefully he'll explore all aspects of gay sex in the future. Speaking as a bisexual switch. :p

Reactions: babilon29

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Im Bisexual, So Im into Gay stuff, but i find it weird that this is the only game on here that auctally has gay content without it being some animals fucking or furry creatures fucking. I have been looking for a gay game for a while that is auctall men or boys fucking normally.

I also love Twink gay stuff, it is my favorite, so happy to see this game develop.

mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
It looks very good, though i'm having problems completing the cleaning minigame, i can only find two things to clean on the lower left corner, then the time ends and it tells me i didn't manage to clean everything.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes