3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
It looks very good, though i'm having problems completing the cleaning minigame, i can only find two things to clean on the lower left corner, then the time ends and it tells me i didn't manage to clean everything.
Yea same here.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
It looks very good, though i'm having problems completing the cleaning minigame, i can only find two things to clean on the lower left corner, then the time ends and it tells me i didn't manage to clean everything.
Yeah it also wasn't very obvious to me in the beginning, but there is a spiderweb at the upper left corner.

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Hello!
1 - Cobweb in the upper corner,
2 - trash in the bottom corner
3 - rope in the same bottom corner

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Nice art and style.
But its a bit weird to give it the version number 2.0 ^^
There were several technical demos prior to the release of this version of the game. Versions have served me as protection against confusion, so they start from 2.0

mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
Yeah it also wasn't very obvious to me in the beginning, but there is a spiderweb at the upper left corner.
Hello!
1 - Cobweb in the upper corner,
2 - trash in the bottom corner
3 - rope in the same bottom corner
Thanks for the help, even after reading where it was it was still a bit hard to find it, the web is black so it's a bit hard to see in the brown background.

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
In my modest and humble opinion this game has lots of potential, the art is very wonderful and the characters are more than cute, they are lovely. Good job!

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I missed the <gay> tag and was piqued by the potential for grandma content and "meeting her old friends".
Funny enough, I have had the feeling that GILF stuff is on the upswing currently for whatever reason. But this might be a good opportunity for an enterprising dev to secure a niche ahead of the crowd.

And you might still be lucky...

waldorf_stettler.jpg

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
No virus alarm here. Using Avira on Win10.

Quick feedback ezhpic: In the new frame of the 2 frames blowjob memory MC's glasses are suddenly gone. Still no way to set text speed. Still no rollback. "Quit" is still in Russian.
Baby steps. But you're coming along. (y) I'll keep an eye on the game.

Also, as the game's dev, you can open a ticket, contact the staff and ask to get ownership of this thread, if you want to. Also a game developer badge.

Last edited:
Reactions: ezh!
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes