3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

perles75

May 16, 2020
Sandbox means free roam ability. like you are inside a house and you can click on each door and go into the living room or kitchen at your own will.
is clicking a couple of doors in the order you want enough to define a game a sandbox? For me sandbox implies open world or nonlinear storylines, not just the fact that you can decide to go left or right.

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
The sandbox tag from the previous version is already in use.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

purelife258

Mar 30, 2020
I was able to play up to day 3 after that it gives you the message "This is how far we've developed up to" and sends you back to the previous day.

The models look great, I like this type of artwork. A few hot scenes, I'm looking forward to more!

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
My critique for this game would be that the dialogue is really stiff and somewhat unnatural.

It feels like the writer isn't a native english speaker and has a problem conveying information in english.

It's either that or, if the writer is a native english speaker, the writer is just not good at writing in general. Particularly at writing narration and dialogue.

tianya

Sep 20, 2020
It feels like the writer isn't a native english speaker [...]
... because they are not. I don't want to sound rude here, but is it really too much to ask to at least skim 5 tiny pages in a thread? You would've found your answer on page 2. I'll quote for you:

Hi guys! Thank you for your interest in the game, but I'm not a native speaker of English and it's difficult for me to make a high-quality translation! But any comments are welcome!
[...]

Reactions: NiftyLit and ezh!

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Android link on

ezhpic can you go this far on the current version of the game? can't see how to work it out
Some kind of error occurs when switching to this scene, the patch will only be in version 0.5 (I can't find sources for 0.4 anymore)
I looked at the archives - the scene was not implemented at all, why I don't even know. But, thanks for info!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes