3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Well, i don't do gay games - for that matter, i really only do lesbian if it's part of a wider spectrum.

But i have to say that in that first screenshot, the MC is pretty.

• Angry
Reactions: RodRyder

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Wow!.. I love this story... it's, very sexy :p
I feel I've played all the paths, so how I missed the scene in screenshot 4 stumps me ... and didn't see a starting path to get Chris - I got Chris when I finished game at start of day 5 / end of game.
All I can say is, this is a very twisty game that of course needs several playthroughs to see everything - which of course there will be several walkthroughs made for each possible route.
I noticed on the first chance to 'masturbate', my Lust went from 50% to 0%, so I scrolled back, saved game, and chose not to wank which helped with the Conner route. I then later, reload from save, was on the Chris (bonus) route (from end of game selection), chose to wank and surprised I got an anal-sex scene at the watering hole.
This game is full of surprises no matter what I do :D
About the only time I found a negative is when I asked Daniel about his 'muscles', he got embarrassed which skipped the blowjob on the porch scene, but it didn't matter, I had already seen it in a previous playthru :)
Fantastic job on this. Keep up the marvellous work. For a gay game, this already stands out from all the rest. 4/5 stars.
About the true negative is, the translation of the Russian dialog to English - there was just one scene I saw it has 2 Russian words. - Half of the game's dialog is translated ok, the other half sounds gibberish; which I admit to skipping without reading because it made no sense.

Reactions: ezh!

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Wow!.. I love this story... it's, very sexy :p
I feel I've played all the paths, so how I missed the scene in screenshot 4 stumps me ... and didn't see a starting path to get Chris - I got Chris when I finished game at start of day 5 / end of game.
All I can say is, this is a very twisty game that of course needs several playthroughs to see everything - which of course there will be several walkthroughs made for each possible route.
I noticed on the first chance to 'masturbate', my Lust went from 50% to 0%, so I scrolled back, saved game, and chose not to wank which helped with the Conner route. I then later, reload from save, was on the Chris (bonus) route (from end of game selection), chose to wank and surprised I got an anal-sex scene at the watering hole.
This game is full of surprises no matter what I do :D
About the only time I found a negative is when I asked Daniel about his 'muscles', he got embarrassed which skipped the blowjob on the porch scene, but it didn't matter, I had already seen it in a previous playthru :)
Fantastic job on this. Keep up the marvellous work. For a gay game, this already stands out from all the rest. 4/5 stars.
About the true negative is, the translation of the Russian dialog to English - there was just one scene I saw it has 2 Russian words. - Half of the game's dialog is translated ok, the other half sounds gibberish; which I admit to skipping without reading because it made no sense.
Thank you for the open review!
Initially, it was conceived the possibility of a replay with new and new options for the development of the plot.
As for the translation for 0.6.2 (the latest public version) contains a translation of 3 days and 4 days of Daniel, for the rest of the days the translation will be in 0.7 (meaning processed by a native speaker editor)

Reactions: FartingRainbows

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's a shame more gay stuff without being furry doesn't exist.

There are some decent lesbian games so I suppose I have it pretty good there, does make me wish more games like this would appear to balance things out though.

I know we have a few lesbians around here and from talking to some folk I also know we have a few gay/bisex men folk. I also know not all of them are into furry stuff which mst be frustrating when a lot of the gay content here is furry.

Anywhoo, i'm whittering.

Hopefully this goes someone, the characters look great and it has tons of potential.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes