3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
The download triggered my antivirus saying there was a Trojan Virus, can anyone confirm if the download is safe or not?
posts above, read the topic.
swears at the file contact-32.exe because of the new version of the renpy, contact-64.exe(or contact.exe) did not cause problems

Arufuredo

Aug 9, 2020
when he meets Daniel for the first time and they are the two of them the dialogue of Connor (blue) appears by mistake instead of Daniel (yellow)

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
A pleasant change to see non-furry gay content. The fact the characters are all of the twink variety is actually fairly hot rather than the usual man mountains one sees in many games with MM content. An added bonus, for me at least, is that whilst there's plenty of mutual blowjobs by and for the MC, the MC seems to be a top rather than bottom. Usually, for whatever reasons, the MC gets bottomed and rarely has the opportunity to get his cock inside someone and I think that's definitely a positive. The one thing this misses is bi content (eg: the MC getting some female action). If that's an option for the future, I'll be more than impressed to see this continue along. (But perhaps a renaming system for the MC at least and maybe a close friend or two?)

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
A pleasant change to see non-furry gay content. The fact the characters are all of the twink variety is actually fairly hot rather than the usual man mountains one sees in many games with MM content. An added bonus, for me at least, is that whilst there's plenty of mutual blowjobs by and for the MC, the MC seems to be a top rather than bottom. Usually, for whatever reasons, the MC gets bottomed and rarely has the opportunity to get his cock inside someone and I think that's definitely a positive. The one thing this misses is bi content (eg: the MC getting some female action). If that's an option for the future, I'll be more than impressed to see this continue along. (But perhaps a renaming system for the MC at least and maybe a close friend or two?)
now there is a development of a female character, bi-content will be in 0.7.0

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maverick1965

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Hey ezhpic, thanks for the response. That's some brilliant news for sure. I think this is going to end up a kinky thrillride to be honest and I can't wait to see where you go with it!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
As a bisexual guy I'm delighted to hear this. For people happy with the gay-only route I'm almost positive - looking at the game so far - that the female character will be avoidable/optional, yes?

Reactions: Maverick1965

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
As a bisexual guy I'm delighted to hear this. For people happy with the gay-only route I'm almost positive - looking at the game so far - that the female character will be avoidable/optional, yes?
So far, there are several options with this. While most likely there will be 2 characters for the game (Mike for gay content and "Character 2" for straight content)

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes