3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
It was a short update but i enjoyed it, the models and CGs are looking really good, it left me wanting more.

Though i'm curious about how the gameplay is going to be, because of the map it looks like it will be like a sandbox which would be nice.

Reactions: Eggsbet

ezh!

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
It was a short update but i enjoyed it, the models and CGs are looking really good, it left me wanting more.

Though i'm curious about how the gameplay is going to be, because of the map it looks like it will be like a sandbox which would be nice.
Hello, yes, starting with update 2.2 we are moving into the sandbox. The update will be slightly wider than 2.1

mathmf

Nov 26, 2018
I'm curious to see what the new character looks like, hope we can see a picture of him soon.

arturqueiroz

Oct 12, 2020
Hi guys! Thank you for your interest in the game, but I'm not a native speaker of English and it's difficult for me to make a high-quality translation! But any comments are welcome!

Cheats for free=)

To activate and enter them, you need to start the game (if you have not started yet) and press the Tab key at the time of the game.
In the window that appears, enter.
To view the gallery, after entering the cheat code, you need to go to the main menu of the game and press the "Gallery" button

For 2.0!!!
Increase Lust: unity
Open a secret gallery: whoops
Please, cheats for 2.1!!

DoctorPervic

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Sandbox means free roam ability. like you are inside a house and you can click on each door and go into the living room or kitchen at your own will.

Reactions: Evillin
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes