Smitus

Feb 2, 2020
OR I could have just reported the post for being in violation of site rule #5: We are an English-speaking community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English
Fair enough, but if you want to cite rules, we're both now in violation of 2.1: staying on topic of the game. I wrote my post in haste, but my main point of saying what I said was to save you time of typing it out that you didn't understand versus taking that second. In my eye, it almost looked like attacking the poster on the premises they can't speak English (rule 1 violation) and not making even a minimal effort to determine what they said.

I'll leave it there and won't continue on this particular subject.

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Feel free to join our discord, where we post weekly updates on our progress. Here was last week's update:

Hey all! Time for another update. We're pushing along well. Gallery is done and implemented. It will be ready for the rest of the game. I'll be slowly working on catching up with Xutora's fantastic renders and animations.
Script: 100% complete
Programming: gallery: complete, overall: 0% complete
HS2 renders/animations: 30% complete

I would guess we're looking at a release some time late July/early August.

Phantom_777

Jan 15, 2023
THIS GAME IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD PLEASE TELL ME ANY WAY TO SUPPORT IT OTHER THAN THE OBVIOUS FINANCIAL AIDS IF I CAN

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Hey everyone, just a small progress update.

Programming: 40% complete
HS2 renders/animations: 60% complete

We're still pushing for a late July/early August release. This chapter will be longer than the others. We're already at 450 renders and still have plenty of ways to go.

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
Hey everyone, just a small progress update.

Programming: 40% complete
HS2 renders/animations: 60% complete

We're still pushing for a late July/early August release. This chapter will be longer than the others. We're already at 450 renders and still have plenty of ways to go.

Yes, was wondering when the next update would come out, can"t wait :)

Reactions: damnedfrog

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I really hope that Ava somehow survives and becomes the main protagonist of the game. She is fun (from what little I have seen of her) and looks great. Her being on the thumbnail is the very reason I even found this game. On the other hand, Sarah is meh both in personality and looks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Biruambush

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
Poppin in to share our latest update:

Hey all! I hope you all have been well. We're reaching the finish line for chapter 2's renders. Xutora has been working extremely hard on the game. He's crafted some amazing scenes for you all. To share some stats which will really open the eyes of what we're going to accomplish with this upcoming chapter, the current v0.2.2 release has 600+ renders and 35+ animations. Chapter 2 has 800+ renders and 80 animations alone. I almost didn't believe it and had to double check it twice haha. Needless to say, we've crafted an awesome chapter for you all and can't wait to share it with you soon. I'm busy with the implementation and integration side of things. When we release beta, we'll share some screenshots for the upcoming chapter 2. As always, chapter 2 previews are up on subscribestar. Can't wait to get this into your hands soon.
  • Script: 100% complete
  • Programming: 85% complete
  • HS2 renders/animations: 98% complete

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Poppin in to share our latest update:

Hey all! I hope you all have been well. We're reaching the finish line for chapter 2's renders. Xutora has been working extremely hard on the game. He's crafted some amazing scenes for you all. To share some stats which will really open the eyes of what we're going to accomplish with this upcoming chapter, the current v0.2.2 release has 600+ renders and 35+ animations. Chapter 2 has 800+ renders and 80 animations alone. I almost didn't believe it and had to double check it twice haha. Needless to say, we've crafted an awesome chapter for you all and can't wait to share it with you soon. I'm busy with the implementation and integration side of things. When we release beta, we'll share some screenshots for the upcoming chapter 2. As always, chapter 2 previews are up on subscribestar. Can't wait to get this into your hands soon.
  • Script: 100% complete
  • Programming: 85% complete
  • HS2 renders/animations: 98% complete
Damn, been hard at work!

I'm looking forward to it, been a while since I've been around and I liked this game heh. It ended at a rather interesting point as well, will keep a close eye for when the update is coming :D

Reactions: WeLoveMonsters
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes