redproud

Sep 20, 2019
Whenever a transaction from Patreon comes off my card, it will be coded as something related to the person I'm supporting.

Out of curiosity, does the same thing happen when using subscribestar?

Asking......for a friend. :sneaky:

May 30, 2017
I played the new update yesterday, i get the new update free from other person here in f95 who wanted to be anonymous because didn't want to be kicked out from subscribestar from the dev. Thank you! Was a great update, normally i pay for this but since no patreon i have to get it like this way in the future.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Contagion Crisis [v0.3.0] [WeLoveMonsters] - Compressed

Win/Linux [397 MB]
- - - -

Mac [392 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Im just curious. It says their sisters, but they look nothing alike.. especially one being pink haired. Are they really sisters ?

I played the demo version a while back, so im guessing this is going to be the real story. I like the idea of two sisters, But if they really did look like they were alike/related.. Guess im a little thrown off by the new images.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
This game has the balls of a real XXX zombie game, and without the insufferable MC's crying babies.

I like it!

PS: Suck that DMSurvival!

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Ah waiting for an update, finally!

I like vanilla games, but this shit is different and the story is just um.......

Let's see What's new!:coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiGa

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I'm getting the unfortunate feeling that nothing will happen to the Mc till the end. Since its a game with no choices/ consequences.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Im just curious. It says their sisters, but they look nothing alike.. especially one being pink haired. Are they really sisters ?

I played the demo version a while back, so im guessing this is going to be the real story. I like the idea of two sisters, But if they really did look like they were alike/related.. Guess im a little thrown off by the new images.
Siblings don't always look alike, man.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

The latest version ended up getting shared/leaked. So,

Someone can share this post here? I'm too curious what the dev thinks about the leak :)

And WeLoveMonsters, if ur angry about the leak, i can totally understand that. But see it as a chance. Around 70% of ur future subscribers will find ur game through this side.

I myself just discovered this game right now. And if i like what i see i will definitely support you...

Good luck

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024

Someone can share this post here? I'm too curious what the dev thinks about the leak :)

And WeLoveMonsters, if ur angry about the leak, i can totally understand that. But see it as a chance. Around 70% of ur future subscribers will find ur game through this side.

I myself just discovered this game right now. And if i like what i see i will definitely support you...

Good luck
I hate leak updates honestly!:mad:

Reactions: damnedfrog

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024

Good luck
I'm not upset. I know it's only a matter of time before it happens. That's why we're involved in the community here. I appreciate all our supporters and players.

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes