Med_Vandel

Jul 28, 2017
I don't think there's any futa on male, so it's fine by me I don't mind futa content as long it's only "futa on female".

Also if you're guy who likes vanilla game just like me then I would suggest you either don't play or don't complain(no offense)
Because it's a dark game definitely not for everyone, so it's upto you.
Is all futa avoidable? Doesn't matter if it's on male or female. That shit is uncanny valley to me.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Just to clarify, when you started a new game, rollback didn't work at all. It wasn't until you saved and reloaded that it worked?

or are you saying that when you tried to load your old save, rollback didn't work in that version. It wasn't until you started a new game that it worked.

If it's the former, this could be a result of us restructuring the codebase which requires a new game to function correctly.
Old saves did not work at all, it gave error codes.

New game startedd: Roll back did not work, there was no highlighted back button and scroll wheel did not work.
Furthermore, I saved and reloaded new save and rollback still did not work scroll wheel or back button (which remained unclickable)

Edit: AFTER I completed the game from start to finish of this new update I decided to start a new game again just to test this rollback option, It now works with both back button and scroll wheel

3-3 is the save that I started Fresh This has no rollback ability at all after multiple tests
3-2 is the save file I started AFTER completing the game from scratch up to the new update end. This has rollback ability working

Last edited:
Reactions: WeLoveMonsters

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
I never understood what the kinetic novel tag is used for. At first, I thought it was for choices. Like kinetic don't have choices, but then some still offered choices for relationships. So, does that mean the kinetic tag is for linear stories? with only 1 ending?

THX

sora2020kairi

Apr 10, 2020
kinetic novel means it is basically just pictures + text + sound with minimal actual game mechanics. some do actually have some mechanics to them but they are generally very minimal.

thatoneguy256

Aug 8, 2018
love the game! resident evil with similar plot points but fucking haha. one thing I noticed that roll back crashes the game and also clears the replay gallery? Just finished to the update and I only have the replays unlocked from when I crashed onward.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Contagion Crisis v0.3.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
I feel like being a kinetic novel limits it somewhat as you can't take advantage of "bad ends" to explore a particular sex scenario that would be difficult to recover from or out of place in the narrative progression and then walk it back so it didn't actually happen on the canon route, but people seem to like this one nonetheless so I'll shelve my complaints.

Reactions: gibbonraver
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes