GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
This is the first I'm hearing about it. Rollback works perfectly fine for me. How are you/they doing it? I'm using my mousewheel and it rollsback perfectly fine.
Same way. I don't know why it doesn't work in your game. It works fine in the other 165 games I play. Plus, your preferences page does not list the rollback options.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeLoveMonsters
Oct 7, 2017
I just played through 3.0 and even though it's good, it's got too much wasted potential. Giving it a simple choice system and BAD ENDINGS would make this game go from "cool kinetic novel" to "Eternum destroyer".

Also hidden and extra renders.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I just played through 3.0 and even though it's good, it's got too much wasted potential. Giving it a simple choice system and BAD ENDINGS would make this game go from "cool kinetic novel" to "Eternum destroyer".

Also hidden and extra renders.
:ROFLMAO: NO.
and it's already full on "bad end" constantly. Ava has not a single hole that was not fucked by monsters already, it can't be any more bad end than that :ROFLMAO:, except, game over death, which just to "roll back " is totaly pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000
Sep 7, 2021
Could this game be inspired by The Sadness film ? The similarities like "zombies" forkin outside and everywhere, corrupted minds. Wonder how the game will go on tbh.

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
is this futa MC or do the females bang the futa
Kind of a tricky question. Both. But by default, both of the MCs are female. The intro has an infected female turn futa and bang a female cop for example.

That's not bad, that's very good!

But I need hot scenes with Sarah!
Sarah's first intimacy scene will happen next chapter.

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
After talking with the renpy team and others, we believe there is something funky going on with persistent data. Because we changed the code structure, something is getting cached or saved somewhere that's causing the rollback issues. For those that have played previously, the best way to fix this to delete your game saves folder and then play it fresh. They are located below:

## Windows: %APPDATA\RenPy\<config.save_directory>
##
## Linux: $HOME/.renpy/<config.save_directory>

There are also others who have fixed it by playing through the game once and then playing through it again. The second playthrough should have the rollback enabled.

In the next update, we'll update the save location for the game which will require a new save which shouldn't have this problem. Now that we've restructured everything, we shouldn't have this problem going forward. So, apologies to everyone for the inconvenience.

BILIBILIMST

Sep 9, 2020
So Ava may be the cure to this mess?How she not turning to another hot futa Z with taking in tons of those sweet juicys,while others only need 5 minutes to turn.
New content was a little scard for me as i was in my childhood when the WalkingDead was at the Prison episode,seeing those doors not locking down :cry: :cry: :cry:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Too short, too many zombies, too much unnecessary drama, too overrated. The next chapter better start with those two entering the pharmaceuticals base.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
:ROFLMAO: NO.
and it's already full on "bad end" constantly. Ava has not a single hole that was not fucked by monsters already, it can't be any more bad end than that :ROFLMAO:, except, game over death, which just to "roll back " is totaly pointless.
Haha, that made me laugh a lot ! Thanks :LOL:

I agree with you on the idea that it's best not to impose false decisions on players. There's nothing more frustrating and pointless than having dialogue wheels based on inconsequential yes/no solutions or arbitrarily intentional proposals such as “choose the right solution vs. you stop playing in the middle of the game because it wasn't the right one” decreed by the developers.

Instead, if decisions are to be involved in the game, it would be preferable for them to entail the possibility of displaying or not a scene of a specific type of content according to the player's preferences, or in another case, built-in decisions following different branching paths for certain characters (mainly the MC), leading to different developments over the course of the game and finally to various alternative conclusions or endings. Obviously, the second proposal can coexist with the first, but the latter is more complex to implement both technically and in terms of the game's narrative.

The sex scenes we've been shown so far are very nice. On a different note, I hope the developers will be able to get creative with this plot, which focuses on zombies/mutants and the multiple possibilities they offer, as well as our human characters during their contact (the MC and his sister) with mutations, in particular. I'd like to see the circumstances of the disaster narrated in more depth, to add more elements of lore, and in general, to have more storytelling and intrigue.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
I'll echo the amazing renders bit.

Enjoying it greatly, but also curious how the dev's intend to get Sarah involved without it immediately becoming a game over for her. Gotta have both of our protagonists 'enjoying' the local monster dong flavor, as it were.

And of course, some quality loving between the leading ladies.

Pretty rough on any attractive blondes so far, though. I wonder if it's a running joke to have somebody vaguely related to that tribe only to off them a scene later, similar to a redshirt.

• Love
Reactions: WeLoveMonsters
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes