Garen

May 6, 2017
Good game. Both releases have been really good. The OST is really atmospheric, I like the whole hivemind situation (or atleast I hope it is instead of just a split personality thingie) with Eva and I'm surprised Sarah is already up to date on Eva's infection. I enjoy that every update is a gooning session whenever you see Ava (and Sarah) almost give in to the temptations.

I actually walked into this thinking I spotted a 'futa protag' tag so no compliants from me if Ava is looking into getting a new appendage soon.

dim1511

Sep 26, 2023
i played version 0.3.0 and it was really great, still maintaining the same performance as the previous part. I want to ask, can zombies evolve?

Adderan

May 22, 2020
I tried both demos, I'm glad you guys chose to go with this art style, I love it. I'm looking forward to trying out this vn, its very promising to say the least

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
whats the futa content? is it just one scene at the start and the rest is avoidable? Rest of the tags look great..
No there are other scenes with girls with dicks. The infected women can grow a dick. For now, we haven't see the opposite: a man growing boob and getting a vagina.
Those scene are rather short, like the one at the start.
Except for a "dream" (or nightmare?) involving Ava.

Feb 10, 2022
I loved the game so far. I actually really enjoyed the story too, I hope the dev focuses on the survival aspect of an apocalypse too. One thing I wish dev would do is remove the kinetic novel tag in the future and add some choices that affect the gameplay

9/10 highly recommend

• Love
Reactions: WeLoveMonsters

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
The game has potential but adult game devs should understand something once for all.
If you waste time of your development in animate dreams you will ruin your game. You can´t have a 3 or 4 months update schedule and waste part of the new update with dreams because it has near to 0 impact in the story and the work behind it is really huge for the developer. And I found this mistake in a lot of games, and I found it in a lot of abandoned games. So please just use text and some static images in dream. DO NOT ANIMATE DREAMS PLEASE!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The game has potential but adult game devs should understand something once for all.
If you waste time of your development in animate dreams you will ruin your game. You can´t have a 3 or 4 months update schedule and waste part of the new update with dreams because it has near to 0 impact in the story and the work behind it is really huge for the developer. And I found this mistake in a lot of games, and I found it in a lot of abandoned games. So please just use text and some static images in dream. DO NOT ANIMATE DREAMS PLEASE!
What dreams?

What happened to Ava in this last release was NOT a dream. The creature was oh so very real. The doppelgänger, however, is in her head, taunting her, but not animated. They are all key plot points in understanding what is happening to one of the main characters.

Reactions: habsrule44
4.90 star(s) 19 Votes