Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Nooo xD
I hadn't noticed the categories, I was interested in playing this zombie game my favorite genre But it turns out that it's futa genre
I'm not interested in it the futa , I fell into the bait for not reading xd

Reactions: Rugerrell6

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
if i am quessing right you can not hide it are turn it off but i really don't think you can

isekaitree

Sep 28, 2022
The futa is probably my favorite thing in this game so far I do find the story to be a bit generic but the scenes are at least very hot.

Jun 30, 2017
since we have tentacles, when bestiality going to be in the game??

also, to be fair, the game would be better if we have some choices for the girls and seriously they should change their clothes soon bruhh, clothes is what make girls sexy in this apocalyptic world

B0YAR

Feb 22, 2021
since we have tentacles, when bestiality going to be in the game??
It was already in a scene with a "Licker" monster who had a dog's dick (Ewww!). Zombies, futa, monsters and even tentacles with other parasites it's ok, but bestiality is unnecessary. There is no need to turn every game into zoo/furry fucking.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Are some people so starved of attention that they need to complain about the genres they dislike in a game that is very well tagged and that even says it pays homage to Resident Evil on its summary?:rolleyes:

Reactions: Gumbo20

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this is a forum every one has the right to bitch about thinks they like and don't. the thing is why you let it get to you there opinion just like your's people read them but you don't have to let it get to you.

Gumbo20

Jul 13, 2020
well this is a forum every one has the right to bitch about thinks they like and don't. the thing is why you let it get to you there opinion just like your's people read them but you don't have to let it get to you.
Just pointing out how silly it is. (y) I'm assuming after contributing +5k posts you may get numb to that ridiculousness. I'd also like to point out other very similar games have gotten backlash and changed course to pander to the audience. I just hope that doesn't become the case for this one.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well that would be up to the dev and how strongly they stick to there gun's so to speak

4.90 star(s) 24 Votes