RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
In this game, the zombies can be a lot of things. Most just turn into sex fiends, who may become futas. But a few more sinister monsters are also created, for reason(s) as yet unexplained.
Considering what happened to Ava in the bathroom and that storehouse i believe we can say with certainty that they are also made for sex and therefore to spread this infection.

What i am really curious is if Sarah is also immune to the disease and whatever hivemind is behind it. Also considering all the Resident Evil homage i would bet on Sarah's farmaceutical company being behind all this. :unsure:

I loved the game so far. I actually really enjoyed the story too, I hope the dev focuses on the survival aspect of an apocalypse too. One thing I wish dev would do is remove the kinetic novel tag in the future and add some choices that affect the gameplay

9/10 highly recommend
While i would love to see some branching choices i fear that would considerably increases the time for the devs to make a update. Those amazing animations must take some time to get done, imagine if they needed to do different ones for each route. So unless it was already planned i say leave like this. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
do you rember the beging of the game when they called her to come to work they told her to bring her sister too. she was like why and then after the bridge blow up very suspect to me. lol

• Hey there
Reactions: WeLoveMonsters

B0YAR

Feb 22, 2021
The continuation turned out to be quite interesting, I’m glad that the developers didn’t give up and continue to develop the story, it’s good that they added black veins on gray skin, but there are a few comments that you may take into in the future.

1st point: all the female characters in this story look +/- the same and differ only in hairstyle, boob size and the presence or absence of a futa-dick, which deprives them of individuality, which makes the variety of scenes not add any flavor. Where are the regular ones, the skinny ones or the fat ones? Where are the older women?

2nd point: cramming all the fetishes into one story about zombies is also overkill. I am not against struggle and corruption within the mind, as well as tentacles! In themselves, all these fetishes are quite interesting, but when all this is shoved into one story, without significant consequences for the characters, it all looks like filler, with the sole purpose of surprising - the story does not gain anything from this, but loses, because that if these were ultimatum phenomena that would radically change the narrative of history, it would be more interesting, but here this is just a small episode.

Otherwise the story is great, well done! We look forward to the continuation!

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What i am really curious is if Sarah is also immune to the disease and whatever hivemind is behind it.
I should point out that Ava is only partially immune. In the two times a monster got to her, the infected lines grew. In between those times, the lines faded.

Will we get similar results with Sarah? Quite possibly. But Ava is certainly riding a rollercoaster in this game.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Hate to say it, but from what I'm seeing, this game is going down the path of what I can only describe as a "bad end syndrome". Same as all the basic rpgm games where the only sex scenes are on loss.
It rewards failure, or in this case, bad shit happening to the characters. Which effectively means the more sex scenes you get, the worse off the characters are, who you presumably care about.

This is why when the demo dropped and before there was a virus hivemind thing even established, I suggested that a better direction would be having Ava be able to control the infection to some extent, and maybe even being able to reverse it, or make use of it without deleterious effects.
Because otherwise you end up in this conflict of incentives.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but this game has no choicws and they said he sister will search for who is behide this so there my be a bad ending but hard to say resadent evil games go from bad to wost but im the end they live through the nightmare.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
This is why when the demo dropped and before there was a virus hivemind thing even established, I suggested that a better direction would be having Ava be able to control the infection to some extent, and maybe even being able to reverse it, or make use of it without deleterious effects.
That is actually the whole point of this story. Ava IS able to resist and counteract the effects to a certain extent.

Have you played the latest release? It doesn't seem like it.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
That is actually the whole point of this story. Ava IS able to resist and counteract the effects to a certain extent.

Have you played the latest release? It doesn't seem like it.
I just did, and this is not the same thing. Resisting it means it's a matter of time only. Counteracting the effect? Hell no. Maybe on herself temporarily, that falls under resistance anyway, since it doesn't affect other people.

Imma be honest, the introduction of the hivemind at all kinda throws all this out the window anyway, because at that point the only options you're reasonably left with is either just a long and drawn out corruption struggle, which in the end will suck for the characters, or the same thing, but with a cure at the end.
It's not like you can make up that "oh wow, this one person happens to be not only resistant, but able to take control of the infection in some way due to a random genetic reason, and they can fuck everyone else back to sanity, or something else stupid like that" when you have an actual sentience behind the infection itself.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I just did, and this is not the same thing. Resisting it means it's a matter of time only. Counteracting the effect? Hell no. Maybe on herself temporarily, that falls under resistance anyway, since it doesn't affect other people.

Imma be honest, the introduction of the hivemind at all kinda throws all this out the window anyway, because at that point the only options you're reasonably left with is either just a long and drawn out corruption struggle, which in the end will suck for the characters, or the same thing, but with a cure at the end.
It's not like you can make up that "oh wow, this one person happens to be not only resistant, but able to take control of the infection in some way due to a random genetic reason, and they can fuck everyone else back to sanity, or something else stupid like that" when you have an actual sentience behind the infection itself.
So, does this mean you are giving up on the game, since you don't like the way it is headed?

4.90 star(s) 19 Votes