damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Bioasshard (RE spoof)
Dead Moon Survival (v0.5 or older)
Too Much Light
Sophie: Girl From the Zone (no h-zombies)
Operations Ground Zeroes
Tunnel Escape
Deep Brain
Beware that Sophie: Girl From the Zone has a very strange story, where the zombies infestation is only a part of a greater whole.
A very good game, but can be very disconcerting.

WeLoveMonsters

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2024
WeLoveMonsters when do you think the next update is comming out?
I hesitate giving ETA's because I don't want to set ourselves up for failure, but probably as long as last time. I think this chapter will be shorter than the previous one, but won't know until we get deeper in. We're already 35% finished on rendering according to the script, but once we get further in a lot more action happens which takes longer to render.

Widobob

May 28, 2024
Hello, I would like to play the game but first I have a question: What does “kinetic novel” mean? Does the game have gameplay or is it just a series of images and animations?

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Hello, I would like to play the game but first I have a question: What does “kinetic novel” mean? Does the game have gameplay or is it just a series of images and animations?
Kinetic novel is a Visual novel that does not present player with any choices at all so in your terms yes, it's just a series of images and animations with story

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It means there are no branching choices to be made in the story.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea but we all now if her compony has anything to do with what happened to her sister she will kill them all.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
How can I find the folder of this game's lines so that I can translate it into my language? Can someone help me, please?
Do you wish to translate it and make it available to others or do you just want a translation for your own comprehension? If the latter you can just use Mtool and Machine translate it.

4.90 star(s) 24 Votes