5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FlagRance

Jun 11, 2017
So, for people who are struggling to start the game.
I had the same issue but i noticed that the game was made in china.
When you are on winrar to extract the folder, press CTRL+E
Now select ' Traditional Chinese ' ( maybe the simplified one works, who knows )
And after just extract or copy it
Should be working now :)
It works with simplified, not with traditional, but thanks!

lastblood

Nov 11, 2017
Work with me
add China language (Windows 10)
Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change system locals > Chinese (Simplified,China) > Ok > Restart

and Change back to your language delete China keyboard Finish

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
man nothing gets me harder than that first sample picture of keyboard commands, I think I even blew a load in my pants when I saw it. Then terrible Engrish in the developer notes? ohh boy what did I do to get so lucky to deserve such a great game as this

• Wow
Reactions: rKnight

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
I was a little confused at first, but instead of right-clicking I double-clicked and did as the picture showed and then clicked the Extract To button without closing the window. Worked for me atleast.

Others have pointed out clicking save current also works.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
The dev said:

We are from China, we will be doing nsfw rpg, and the games we have been doing have been well received by us, and many people support us. We hope that foreigners will support us, so we will also provide you with our games. In the future, I will distribute more games that our Chinese have made and experience different styles. At the same time, we will translate other games for everyone to play,
Our team has more than 100 people, all of whom are elites and my helpers. We always make a variety of games and English translations of various games together.
They are soooooooooooooooo "ELITE" that they have to use Honey Select,
fail.gif

Reactions: bluechocolate

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I tried the game..is it sure it's the final version of it? Almost every place i go i get a mention "(please wait next updates)".
Also can't find the mom or sisters lol, i found the receptionist and the restaurant family..tho.

Ok, younger sister is obviously at school (she says the same text over..not sure how to advance her).
Elder sister is in the commercial map, up right corner. Can't find the mother yet..

Last edited:

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Hmm... Havent played for long but just found an interesting coincidence:

The Deep forest map (use crystal to the right outside your house) in this game is the same map i remember seing in Claire's quest. Where the witch(?) resides and you have a small path leading off to the left side with an ogre, the iconic bridge across the waterfall and.. its just the same map.

I dont know if this is an open source map or part of the some RPGM assets or if it was made by the creator of that game.

But its pretty much the same, especially compared to the earlier versions of Claire's quest (which i randomely had some of on my computer). The current version of Claire's use a different tileset and have some extra paths, but its still undeniable the same map.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote