5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 26, 2019
Just a quick guide to help out some people because the cheats don't help progress nor tell you where the "storyline" is(and game is pretty buggy).
Day/Night cycle: Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night, Midnight
Each area has at least a room to enter or event that will take place at a certain time.
I recommend going through the succubus plot before advancing anything else as it opens up more options.

Locations:
Suburb(outside house) - Stranger's House (Red house just outside)*, Ke Xin's Shop(Looks like your usual rpgmaker shop), Aunt's House (Right building of shop), Abandoned House* (Building below of shop)
City Center (Second building on the right) - Mom(2nd floor) & Zi Lyn(Receptionist)
Sister's School - Younger Sister(Duh) & Yu Qing(appears after talking to sister)
Park - Events*
Black street - same as above (and possibly characters)
Shopping street - Lan and Lan's Mom in Restaurant and Clothing store at top right*(Shopping cart sign)
Commercial Street (Top right building) - Older Sister and Xiao Yan
Hospital - Unsure, unable to enter building, possibly events
Deep Forest - Events*

Storylines: These are storylines(Plot) available currently, if any is missing or I just forgot, feel free to reply and add on.

Boss Plot - Mom will be seen with the Boss of the company during one of the days she is in the office, an event bubble will appear to start the event. Wait till the next time you see her in the office again and use the "Ask" option. Talk to Zi Lyn(receptionist) eventually the boss will also harass her, beat the boss up :).
During the night a girl will be outside the office, choose either option (beat = BJ, fuck is well fuck). Next time you talk to her, she will invite you to her house (Left of office), sax happens, new milf. Continuing this line will require the "Demon Mask" storyline (I believe). La puta will now appear in the house during the afternoon(?) and sax happens and milf wanna fuck too. Visit again for more sax(?) sum one pls confirm :)

School Plot - Visit Sister's school when she is in school(Usually afternoon, sometimes evening) talking to her will prompt new girl Yu Qing. Chatting with your imouto in the morning can trigger an event where she asks you for money, go into her room and an event bubble should be in front of her computer, take a peek and buy her clothes(Fashion Clothes), give it to her. Continuing will require "Succubus" storyline. At night Yu Qing will appear East of the School, help her (duh). Continuing will require both girls impression of you to be high (or just cheat :p). During any of the mornings you can select "Outside play" when talking to your imouto, this will open an event for Sunday*. Saturday Afternoon you can talk to them in your living room and give them sum ice-cream. (Thats about it for now)

Bar Plot - Requires high sister impression and "Succubus" plot. On Friday/Saturday Midnight, head West of City Center to see your sister getting raped harassed, save her. This opens up the "Kitchen" plot which is the "touch" option in the morning. Which leads to the sax option on Sunday*.

NTR Plot - *UNSURE TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND TIME* Requires high Xiao Yan impression. Talk to Xiao Yan and dont help with the Album. Tuesday Evening Xiao Yan will appear in the East of Shopping street talking to her will lead to SAX. Your sister will find out and she won't talk to you in the morning. Unclear from here onward and i'm kinda lazy now.

Witch Plot - Go to the Deep Forest at Night and follow along the path to an event bubble. Go home and there is an event bubble in the living room. In your room speak to her and she will talk about the Witch. The witch is not available in this version to my knowledge you can try visiting the deep forest at Night/Midnight with certain items in hope for an event bubble though.

Succubus Plot - Week 1 Day 8, head to abandoned house, speak to demon. Week 2 Day 8, head NE of house, speak to demon, head to shop, speak to succubus.

Demon Mask Plot - After "Bar" plot the demon will appear in your room and give you the mask. Entering Black street will require you to purchase a "Suit". The Inn has a prostitute enjoy yourselves ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Probably has some other events or just not in this version). NE has an item shop which sells "Aphrodisiac" but its pointless since Ke Xin's shop already sells it. NW has a rundown white building it's the Boss's room (AKA MY ROOM NOW BITCH) Options to do there involve selling albums and maid sax.

Lan's Mom - At night someone will harass her in the park speak to the guy and she will like you more (SHE WAN DA D) but nothing else happens feel free to explore from this event.

Aunt - Only the few scenes you see happen in this version. Shame though cuz I really like her character design.

All Demon Crystal Locations (10) *Can be done immediately after talking to the Succubus*
Guy West outside of House
Old man South of House
Yu Qing East of School (School plot)
*Below requires time to be Night/Midnight OR do it after talking to Succubus (Day 8 counts as Midnight)
Suburb - Abandoned House, SW Playground, NW of House
City Center - NW Playground, S of Crystal, SW of Crystal
Sister's School - W inside School

*These events are related to the timing of day usually at Night or Midnight, most unrelated to each other
Stranger's House - Requires Lockpick from shop and Demon Sleep
Abandoned House - On Day 8 an event occurs, ignore everything and go straight here to continue the story.
The following week's day 8 go behind the house and speak to the demon then head to the shop.(Succubus storyline)
Park - Sunday Afternoon is family time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). At Midnight (on any day) choosing to not fk her will result in some other rape and a toilet scene (just sax no showers or browns)
Clothing Store - Talk to the girl looking at clothes and get sum sax
Deep Forest - Go along the path and you should see an event bubble, go home and there will be an event in your living room. (If it doesn't appear try the next Night)

*edit*
Events when speaking to people occur in 10 intervals (cheating gives +10 easily)
The books available for purchase in the online shop using your Computer are "Introductory to Photography", "Intermediate Photography" and "Photography Abandonment" (Sounds dumb but eh thats a literal translation). The Items available in the shop are "Soy Sauce" and "Aphrodisiac" (Same as the one that you can buy from Black Street)

Hopefully someone finds use in this cuz I know I would've

Last edited:

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Just a quick guide to help out some people because the cheats don't help progress nor tell you where the "storyline" is(and game is pretty buggy).
Day/Night cycle: Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night, Midnight
Each area has at least a room to enter or event that will take place at a certain time.

Suburb(outside house) - Stranger's House (Red house just outside)*, Shop**(Looks like your usual rpgmaker shop), Aunt's House (Right building of shop), Abandoned House* (Building below of shop)
City Center (Second building on the right) - Mom(2nd floor) & Zi Lyn(Receptionist)
Sister's School - Younger Sister(Duh) & Yu Qing(appears after talking to sister)
Park - Events*
Black street - same as above (and possibly characters)
Shopping street - Lan and Lan's Mom in Restaurant and Clothing store at top right*(Shopping cart sign)
Commercial Street (Top right building) - Older Sister and Xiao Yan
Hospital - Unsure, unable to enter building, possibly events
Deep Forest - Events*

*These events are related to the timing of day usually at Night or Midnight, most unrelated to each other
Stranger's House - Requires Lockpick from shop and Demon Sleep
Abandoned House - On Day 8 an event occurs, ignore everything and go straight here to continue the story.
Park - Storyline event
Clothing Store - Talk to the girl look at clothes and get sum sax
Deep Forest - Go along the path and you should see an event bubble, go home and there will be an event in your living room. (If it doesn't appear try the next Night)

**Ke Xin's(Shopkeeper) events occur at impression 6 instead of 10 which when using cheats will require you to complete succubus storyline

*edit*
Events when speaking to people occur in 10 intervals (cheating gives +10 easily)
The books available for purchase in the online shop using your Computer are "Introductory to Photography", "Intermediate Photography" and "Photography Abandonment" (Sounds dumb but eh thats a literal translation)

Hopefully someone finds use in this cuz i know i would've
So...how do we unlock this "succubus storyline"?
And thanks for the info

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I think also first week day 8, you need to go to the house far south yours.
That house inside..looks broken, on the day where the demon world "awaken" if you go there you meet a demon that "awaken your powers". he also tells you to come back in a week and talk to that demon behind your house at that time.

(hope it helps, i struggle hard lol)

Reactions: tonny

Gyroon

Jul 20, 2018
moin moin,
started a new game and it followes an error: "failed to load: img/pictures/%E6%A2%A603.png" hmmm..., how to fix this?

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That ... That just gets rid of the decompression complication;)

Once you get back to actually trying to play ... because most of the engine is in english ... just some img names are @$%@%# ... it gets hard to read for Ren'Py

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
There's literally a warning screen at the start saying "It's not a complete game and only for demonstration purposes, for full game go to the patreon".Bare CG folder supports that claim. Why the hell does this have [Completed] tag? Also, having a "RPG-maker" tag would also help. One of the older versions, too.

Mar 26, 2019
There's literally a warning screen at the start saying "It's not a complete game and only for demonstration purposes, for full game go to the patreon".Bare CG folder supports that claim. Why the hell does this have [Completed] tag? Also, having a "RPG-maker" tag would also help. One of the older versions, too.
Pretty sure this is the latest since there is no updates on patreon so it would be nice if you could show where you find this "latest version".

Edit* Nvm found the other stuff. Seems the dev either gave up on the "Eng translation"(even though it isn't even fully translated in this version) or patreon just ain't updating but either way everything else is in Chinese which I guess I may try if it is fixed up

Last edited:

MoonJaeInverse

Nov 5, 2018
i found How to solve this error ! This game make Chinese language. [when you unzip this file you have to get it out Chinese language file not english. (that was mean codepage? anyway. i am using bandizip program that was very comfort for me. )]

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Can any one tell me what the fuck is this? got the tag "completed" as patreon page dose, but is this game really complete? Ruing the game pain in the ass, and i managed to run the game but in game some word change into fucking chinese and i don't know how to read fucking chinese. then come to the game, no hint no quest what so ever, just tell you you need this or you need that to continue in the game, but how the fuck am i suppose to know what i need or where to start. half of game area says "wait for the next updates" then tell me how this game is a complete game?

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote