5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well one of the fastest deletions that I have done so shortly after a download in a long time, I have tried to change locale to chinese and still get error on starting new game i even went as far as renaming a random picture witht he missing ones name and still it finds yet another missing just to be safe shame wanted to try something from a new dev guess will try again when they actually test end product on western computers

proxyx13

Aug 10, 2017
Well one of the fastest deletions that I have done so shortly after a download in a long time, I have tried to change locale to chinese and still get error on starting new game i even went as far as renaming a random picture witht he missing ones name and still it finds yet another missing just to be safe shame wanted to try something from a new dev guess will try again when they actually test end product on western computers
The fix is simple. I use a program called Bandizip that has the option to "code the page". After codding just extract it and no problems with the game. It also works for any other non english game, but sometimes it puts symbols in the folder's name that need to be deleted, cuz windows doesn't recognise them.

Reactions: Canto Forte

sresk

Oct 19, 2017
So, for people who are struggling to start the game.
I had the same issue but i noticed that the game was made in china.
When you are on winrar to extract the folder, press CTRL+E
Now select ' Simplified Chinese '
And after just extract or copy it
Should be working now :)
Huge help this worked, someone bump this or sticky it the install instructions

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What is the matter with them pixel works? The source material is free ... the products are free ... in production have to have some mods on to justify this kind of inquiry... All that pixelated world is RPGM. Don't try seeing stars on your wall paper ... they will never shine, sure AS ANYTHING WON'T HAVE GRAVITY OR ANY KIND OF RADIATION;)

Reactions: qazad

kamoi11

May 10, 2018
View attachment 361489

Overview:
This is an urban comedy game with magical elements. The protagonist unexpectedly recalls that he used to be a devil in another world.
And the human body has mastered some low-level magic and gradually strengthened itself, until it can dominate both the demon and the man. First of all, om the family, and finally reached the story of all kinds of beautiful women into their own rear palace. (those in the street are yours, too.) Although the game is in production, but the degree of freedom is quite high, there are many places to explore in the game.
There are all kinds of amazing stories. Nearly every female NPC can have sex in some way The game has dynamic CG, does not drop the frame, the quality is very good.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-02
Release Date: 2018-11-24
Developer: Royal shiny Allies
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED
Thanks Sekkizan for telling how to solve error.
View attachment 361615 View attachment 361477 View attachment 361479 View attachment 361480 View attachment 361481 View attachment 361482 View attachment 361484 View attachment 361478 View attachment 361485 View attachment 361486 View attachment 361487 View attachment 361488
I cannot extract it. Installation doesn't work on US or German machine :(

Is there a way how I can extract it with working file names?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Sekkizan said:
So, for people who are struggling to start the game.
I had the same issue but i noticed that the game was made in china.
When you are on winrar to extract the folder, press CTRL+E
Now select ' Simplified Chinese '
And after just extract or copy it
Should be working now :)

ZeroDrag

Nov 11, 2017
OK got the game working but just what do we need to do in the game, am roaming about since almost 20 min.... someone plz provide a walkthrough

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
playb0y44 I think there is a problem with your compressed version. When i tried to use the chinese winrar thing it didnt work with it, but when i downloaded the original it worked.

May 15, 2018
how do you do any quests when you have no information about said quest eg succubus lisa quest
to start the quest you need to get the ring in the deep forest at night and after that make the event in the TV room in your home at night. after that speak with the ghost in your room at night. at day 8 in the dark go to the abandoned hous below the shop wher your hous is. at day 8 again meet the demon obove your hous at the right side he tells you Lisa is at day 8 in the Shop. the you need to search for demon crystals.

sorry for bad english

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
OK got the game working but just what do we need to do in the game, am roaming about since almost 20 min.... someone plz provide a walkthrough
Yeah, the game suffers from a serious lack of information. Anyway, just wait till day 8 and things start happening.

gun506

Dec 1, 2017
Anyone know how to complete the "demon mask" quest or the "leader harassing mom" quest? I only got through the first part of the latter, when the leader is on the couch with mom getting handsy and we ask her about it the day after.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote