5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kushanagi

Nov 17, 2018
Will be Updated over time if I still care about this game.
Just a quick guide to help out some people because the cheats don't help progress nor tell you where the "storyline" is(and game is pretty buggy).
Day/Night cycle: Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night, Midnight
Each area has at least a room to enter or event that will take place at a certain time.

Locations:
Suburb(outside house) - Stranger's House (Red house just outside)*, Shop**(Looks like your usual rpgmaker shop), Aunt's House (Right building of shop), Abandoned House* (Building below of shop)
City Center (Second building on the right) - Mom(2nd floor) & Zi Lyn(Receptionist)
Sister's School - Younger Sister(Duh) & Yu Qing(appears after talking to sister)
Park - Events*
Black street - same as above (and possibly characters)
Shopping street - Lan and Lan's Mom in Restaurant and Clothing store at top right*(Shopping cart sign)
Commercial Street (Top right building) - Older Sister and Xiao Yan
Hospital - Unsure, unable to enter building, possibly events
Deep Forest - Events*

*These events are related to the timing of day usually at Night or Midnight, most unrelated to each other
Stranger's House - Requires Lockpick from shop and Demon Sleep
Abandoned House - On Day 8 an event occurs, ignore everything and go straight here to continue the story.
The following week's day 8 go behind the house and speak to the demon then head to the shop.(Succubus storyline)
Park - Multiple events
Clothing Store - Talk to the girl looking at clothes and get sum sax
Deep Forest - Go along the path and you should see an event bubble, go home and there will be an event in your living room. (If it doesn't appear try the next Night)

**Ke Xin's(Shopkeeper) events occur at impression 6 instead of 10 which when using cheats will require you to have demon's breath leveled up

Demon Crystal Locations (So far)
During the Afternoon, chest inside the school of the left side.
During the Night, Chest in the lower left playground.
During the Night, Chest at the top of City Center
Talk to the guy to the left outside your house and use Demon Stare.
Talk to the old man about South-East from your house.
At Night go to the School and help Yu Qing.
Abandoned House in the Demon World(day 8)

*edit*
Events when speaking to people occur in 10 intervals (cheating gives +10 easily)
The books available for purchase in the online shop using your Computer are "Introductory to Photography", "Intermediate Photography" and "Photography Abandonment" (Sounds dumb but eh thats a literal translation). The Items available in the shop are "Soy Sauce" and "Aphrodisiac" (Used as the "Aphrodisiac Wine" in the Older Sister's event)

Hopefully someone finds use in this cuz I know I would've
This must be added to the first page, because it is not easy to unlock those plots in this game.. :v

Reactions: Gorrik

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the help ...
So, for people who are struggling to start the game.
I had the same issue but i noticed that the game was made in china.
When you are on winrar to extract the folder, press CTRL+E
Now select ' Simplified Chinese '
And after just extract or copy it
Should be working now :)
Work with me
add China language (Windows 10)
Control Panel > Region > Administrative > Change system locals > Chinese (Simplified,China) > Ok > Restart

and Change back to your language delete China keyboard Finish
View attachment 361638

I saw this picture in the first page and I change setting in My Zip program game work just fine now.

Reactions: Assassin
Oct 14, 2018
Man.. This game is a real mess and full of bugs and made very inconviniently. They say they had 100 people work on this game ? Bullshit...

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
sorry, but its broke as F !, why should i go through BS to get something to work ? Shouldn't it already work or at least get fixed when its reported ? Not sure how doing an unzip fixes a missing image...

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
Just a quick guide to help out some people because the cheats don't help progress nor tell you where the "storyline" is(and game is pretty buggy).
Day/Night cycle: Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night, Midnight
Each area has at least a room to enter or event that will take place at a certain time.
I recommend going through the succubus plot before advancing anything else as it opens up more options.

Locations:
Suburb(outside house) - Stranger's House (Red house just outside)*, Ke Xin's Shop(Looks like your usual rpgmaker shop), Aunt's House (Right building of shop), Abandoned House* (Building below of shop)
City Center (Second building on the right) - Mom(2nd floor) & Zi Lyn(Receptionist)
Sister's School - Younger Sister(Duh) & Yu Qing(appears after talking to sister)
Park - Events*
Black street - same as above (and possibly characters)
Shopping street - Lan and Lan's Mom in Restaurant and Clothing store at top right*(Shopping cart sign)
Commercial Street (Top right building) - Older Sister and Xiao Yan
Hospital - Unsure, unable to enter building, possibly events
Deep Forest - Events*

Storylines: These are storylines(Plot) available currently, if any is missing or I just forgot, feel free to reply and add on.

Boss Plot - Mom will be seen with the Boss of the company during one of the days she is in the office, an event bubble will appear to start the event. Wait till the next time you see her in the office again and use the "Ask" option. Talk to Zi Lyn(receptionist) eventually the boss will also harass her, beat the boss up :).
During the night a girl will be outside the office, choose either option (beat = BJ, fuck is well fuck). Next time you talk to her, she will invite you to her house (Left of office), sax happens, new milf. Continuing this line will require the "Demon Mask" storyline (I believe). La puta will now appear in the house during the afternoon(?) and sax happens and milf wanna fuck too. Visit again for more sax(?) sum one pls confirm :)

School Plot - Visit Sister's school when she is in school(Usually afternoon, sometimes evening) talking to her will prompt new girl Yu Qing. Chatting with your imouto in the morning can trigger an event where she asks you for money, go into her room and an event bubble should be in front of her computer, take a peek and buy her clothes(Fashion Clothes), give it to her. Continuing will require "Succubus" storyline. At night Yu Qing will appear East of the School, help her (duh). Continuing will require both girls impression of you to be high (or just cheat :p). During any of the mornings you can select "Outside play" when talking to your imouto, this will open an event for Sunday*. Saturday Afternoon you can talk to them in your living room and give them sum ice-cream. (Thats about it for now)

Bar Plot - Requires high sister impression and "Succubus" plot. On Friday Midnight, head West of City Center to see your sister getting raped harassed, save her. This opens up the "Kitchen" plot which is the "touch" option in the morning. Which leads to the sax option on Sunday*.

NTR Plot - *UNSURE TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND TIME* Requires high Xiao Yan impression. Talk to Xiao Yan and dont help with the Album. Tuesday Evening Xiao Yan will appear in the East of Shopping street talking to her will lead to SAX. Your sister will find out and she won't talk to you in the morning. Unclear from here onward and i'm kinda lazy now.

Witch Plot - Go to the Deep Forest at Night and follow along the path to an event bubble. Go home and there is an event bubble in the living room. In your room speak to her and she will talk about the Witch. The witch is not available in this version to my knowledge you can try visiting the deep forest at Night/Midnight with certain items in hope for an event bubble though.

Succubus Plot - Week 1 Day 8, head to abandoned house, speak to demon. Week 2 Day 8, head NE of house, speak to demon, head to shop, speak to succubus.

Demon Mask Plot - After "Bar" plot the demon will appear in your room and give you the mask. Entering Black street will require you to purchase a "Suit". The Inn has a prostitute enjoy yourselves ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Probably has some other events or just not in this version). NE has an item shop which sells "Aphrodisiac" but its pointless since Ke Xin's shop already sells it. NW has a rundown white building it's the Boss's room (AKA MY ROOM NOW BITCH) Options to do there involve selling albums and maid sax.

Lan's Mom - At night someone will harass her in the park speak to the guy and she will like you more (SHE WAN DA D) but nothing else happens feel free to explore from this event.

Aunt - Only the few scenes you see happen in this version. Shame though cuz I really like her character design.

All Demon Crystal Locations (10) *Can be done immediately after talking to the Succubus*
Guy West outside of House
Old man South of House
Yu Qing East of School (School plot)
*Below requires time to be Night/Midnight OR do it after talking to Succubus (Day 8 counts as Midnight)
Suburb - Abandoned House, SW Playground, NW of House
City Center - NW Playground, S of Crystal, SW of Crystal
Sister's School - W inside School

*These events are related to the timing of day usually at Night or Midnight, most unrelated to each other
Stranger's House - Requires Lockpick from shop and Demon Sleep
Abandoned House - On Day 8 an event occurs, ignore everything and go straight here to continue the story.
The following week's day 8 go behind the house and speak to the demon then head to the shop.(Succubus storyline)
Park - Sunday Afternoon is family time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). At Midnight (on any day) choosing to not fk her will result in some other rape and a toilet scene (just sax no showers or browns)
Clothing Store - Talk to the girl looking at clothes and get sum sax
Deep Forest - Go along the path and you should see an event bubble, go home and there will be an event in your living room. (If it doesn't appear try the next Night)

*edit*
Events when speaking to people occur in 10 intervals (cheating gives +10 easily)
The books available for purchase in the online shop using your Computer are "Introductory to Photography", "Intermediate Photography" and "Photography Abandonment" (Sounds dumb but eh thats a literal translation). The Items available in the shop are "Soy Sauce" and "Aphrodisiac" (Same as the one that you can buy from Black Street)

Hopefully someone finds use in this cuz I know I would've
Cant seem to do the BAR plot. I went to City Center at Midnight on Friday (day5) but no interaction there. Also checked all the places other than the City center. perhaps mine is bugged lol

Mar 26, 2019
Cant seem to do the BAR plot. I went to City Center at Midnight on Friday (day5) but no interaction there. Also checked all the places other than the City center. perhaps mine is bugged lol
If Friday doesn't work try Saturday. If not an event might have been missed during the process of raising her impression, gifting her clothes once etc.
*Edit* Just tested, appears on Saturday, nothing else is required.

Reactions: Tagurooooo

Tagurooooo

Mar 7, 2019
If Friday doesn't work try Saturday. If not an event might have been missed during the process of raising her impression, gifting her clothes once etc.
*Edit* Just tested, appears on Saturday, nothing else is required.
You the man! :D it worked god damn

Assassin

May 31, 2017
I stuck with mom quest. when i talk to her in office she said finish seeing boss bothering mom first. I see bubble any reception but nothing progress now (Already Finish Demon Mask)

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
Sans titre.png

found a very nice bug, the image stay and dont go, i can go out, open menu, save reload, but this shit stay

and i cant buy a suit or clothe, cant speak to the lady shop

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote