Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tooldev

Feb 9, 2018
I'm currently a VP but I don't see the flirt option from Eva even though I'm full, please help
I believe this is currently broken due to some rewriting. I experienced the same when playing the online version. One of the character pages mentioned the rewrite and the original guide states it is now 'obsolete'

Reactions: ahuyz

Deepblume63

Jan 17, 2019
So uh i have been stalling to update the Game, and i still have the 0.16c version

And i dont see 0.16d. And 0.17c only the 0.17d update

Do i have to do a fresh download again? Or can i just paste the 0.17d update to my existing 0.16c version folder?

Cause i dont know if that works

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
So uh i have been stalling to update the Game, and i still have the 0.16c version

And i dont see 0.16d. And 0.17c only the 0.17d update

Do i have to do a fresh download again? Or can i just paste the 0.17d update to my existing 0.16c version folder?

Cause i dont know if that works
No that won't work, you need to do fresh install

shiwor

Mar 9, 2021
hello im new to the game, how do i unlock remu's scenes do i have to break up with karen first? or just make a separate save file for remu both cant be dated at the same time right?

Youaregettingworse

Aug 29, 2021
I can't breakup with karen, i see her at home both morning and night. But she isn't there in the office.
She hasn't come to the office since i went to cheats and selected the 0.12 debug event

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
somehow I already played the part called "kill the Wolf". Was I transferred to an alternate universe? I was looking at the development Roadmap. I am sooo confused!!!

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Yeah, I remember going with the agent to the warehouse and getting the guy killed. Not sure why. hmmm ....

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes