Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Firs2v

Sep 30, 2023
I would like to know if the developer reads our comments to know if he is working on resolving this error that prevents the story from continuing. Miss Eva Lovia

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I would like to know if the developer reads our comments to know if he is working on resolving this error that prevents the story from continuing. Miss Eva Lovia
I would like to know if you already read the recent post in the recent guide that Miss Eva Lovia's story is rewritten and the old guide is obselete

vietpn1996

Nov 20, 2021
can I ask what tool and framework you are using to develop this game and how do you deal with the copy right problem, thank you.

superhyoga

Dec 6, 2017
Hello:

I start with the game recently and I don't know what's the best way to earn money in the game. I start with 5000 $ but I need 3.500 $ for buy the pc and the workstation. and 1.500 $ for the CFA.

Shady6942

Sep 6, 2021
idk what i did wrong but karen interaction doesn't show up in office i never broke up with her altho i can still see her in apartment just not in shower and kitchen either.
Save attached

nvm figured it out by fucking around with some variables in console

Last edited:

Youaregettingworse

Aug 29, 2021
idk what i did wrong but karen interaction doesn't show up in office i never broke up with her altho i can still see her in apartment just not in shower and kitchen either.
Save attached

nvm figured it out by fucking around with some variables in console
I had a similar problem, what solved it for you ?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Hello:

I start with the game recently and I don't know what's the best way to earn money in the game. I start with 5000 $ but I need 3.500 $ for buy the pc and the workstation. and 1.500 $ for the CFA.
Ask more money from your parents

-kaito-

Sep 23, 2021
hello developer do you plan to update the miss eva's guide in the guide page cause its still not updated and is showing older manager route this is really acting as a road block preventing from advancing and thanks for the game

johnny franky

May 13, 2020
Guys i have bought the 10 mil house and not the 1 mil first and then realized I cant buy the 1 mil house now and cannot do the fuuneral event and whatnoot. Do you guys have any tips?

godsys

Apr 28, 2023
怎么开始茱莉亚的女仆戏,她不在豪宅里,她还在房子里,我已经把雷姆所有的女仆戏都演完了

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes