Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
But now I've made my own "Patreon" because fuck them. Check it out:

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I don't understand, I have Remu as a maid, I bought the mansion but I can't have more sex with Remu as a maid, nor will I activate Julia's events as a maid, what am I doing wrong?

hoodoo1022

Jun 29, 2018
Anyone got link to previous update got version 17a and must get to 17b to update, missed the earlier one. pls and thank you

marocto

Mar 17, 2018
i cant find karen when she call her mother. the guide says "maid hallway", but when i go to the maid rooms she isnt there
also, although remu is pregant, in the guide it show the days but when you ckick it it says "im not pregnant"

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Couple suggestions to make the game more playable for small screen people:

1.) make the right bar scrollable
2.) Make the side bar contents more "condensed"
3.) Remove white space from the top of pages. For example, this is what the game looks like (I have modified the sidebars to illustrate what i think would be cleaner) when you start:

1708353527398.png

I can provide the text for StoryCaption and StoryRightSidebar if it helps :)

Shady6942

Sep 6, 2021
I had a similar problem, what solved it for you ?
checked the variables & compared it with a old save where i didn't start dating karen yet,
changed those variables in console and karen became available to date again then i started dating her and then broke up and proceeded with the story.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Couple suggestions to make the game more playable for small screen people:

1.) make the right bar scrollable
2.) Make the side bar contents more "condensed"
3.) Remove white space from the top of pages. For example, this is what the game looks like (I have modified the sidebars to illustrate what i think would be cleaner) when you start:

View attachment 3368399

I can provide the text for StoryCaption and StoryRightSidebar if it helps :)
Nice input, But the storycaption left bar is too cramped don't you think?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes