Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I updated 0.11a (Full Pack) link on GOFILE... it should work perfectly now

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
No... the only girl that will lock you is Eva, and Remu (Required to see new content with Julia)
bit of a bummer since i prefer Karen but am forced to breakup with her to check new updates. Karen seems like a dead path atm. And since there's no real incentive to date here atm and no "multiple gf options" i dunno why anyone would choose her. Oh well. Fun game thought :D

Reactions: takemetoyourz

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
bit of a bummer since i prefer Karen but am forced to breakup with her to check new updates. Karen seems like a dead path atm. And since there's no real incentive to date here atm and no "multiple gf options" i dunno why anyone would choose her. Oh well. Fun game thought :D
Don't worry, Karen will get her story developed further in next updates

• Red Heart
Reactions: megaera

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
11c here, how do you even get the neighbor kissing and drinking thing start, the hallway has no image and I just keep repeating meeting the neighbor morning and evening. Points are added but nothing else happens.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
11c here, how do you even get the neighbor kissing and drinking thing start, the hallway has no image and I just keep repeating meeting the neighbor morning and evening. Points are added but nothing else happens.
have you met her during the weekend?

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
have you met her during the weekend?
Did, I get into her house talk to her and then get out, I meet her weekend evening she tells me her husband schedule and thats it. Nvm got it, it finally popped tuesday 19, I don't know what I did this time but pobably got the best friend wife then somehow the option showed.

Last edited:

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Did, I get into her house talk to her and then get out, I meet her weekend evening she tells me her husband schedule and thats it. Nvm got it, it finally popped tuesday 19, I don't know what I did this time but pobably got the best friend wife then somehow the option showed.
There are certain relationship / lust points you need from her before the option showed

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
In the next update there will be more scenes for her.. stay tuned

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
many with all the latest ai tech lately wish someone would be able to make ai decensoring all these retarded as hell mosaic.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes