Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CULTHERO

May 20, 2020
Can someone tell me how to work with the Stock market? (I have not used the money cheat excessively)
Does it double the money one invests in it or something? If not, then how is it different from the bank?

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
Rather playing a compressed version you better play it online on Mopoga. Compressed version really take a toll on the playing experience.. Playing it online doesn't need any download, without reducing quality of the videos
The problem is the online version is the public version, Patreons have no choice

Riion

Feb 28, 2017
There are too many of them I can't even remember
Ill take any that you or anyone can identify.

I found two

[MVSD-487] I’ll Be Your Lover Until Graduation| Yuki Rino (Ellen Wang)
[SSNI-889] It’s Been Ten Years....... Tsukasa Aoi (Aoi Sky)

I'm trying to pacificly find the ids for Yuzuriha Karen (Karen Davis ) Suzumori Remu (Remu), and Tsukasa Aoi (Aoi Sky)

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
i don't think option exist right now. now that her father is no longer cfo, she basically become trash tier we should get a our self better options
She's trash tier? What the fuck man? There's no better option! Remu is the most beautiful girl ever!

Reactions: Sweetluvd

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Can anyone help?
In the bank, you will get a small amount of fixed interest return

for Stock Market, you'll get a 60-70% Winrate, with a 1:3 Risk to Reward Ratio... this Risk to Reward Ration diminished gradually according to your stock balance

Reactions: CULTHERO

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Can't agree with u more,dev. More girls, more fun, but no doubt Remu is the most pretty girl with innocent face. Best game ever so far.
Remu, She's the real wife material... after that Karen, maybe... But the majority of my patrons voted for Karen... I don't know what makes you guys like Karen? she's just a side-chick, that's madly in love with you... more like tsundere rather than true love

the scenes with Anna Hathaway was so great, why MC couldn't keep in touch with her, dev
Intentionally "removed" to troll you guys :D.. JK, will add more of her later

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Remu, She's the real wife material... after that Karen, maybe... But the majority of my patrons voted for Karen... I don't know what makes you guys like Karen? she's just a side-chick, that's madly in love with you... more like tsundere rather than true love
i guess Tsundere changed meaning...because neither are tsunderes. Karen is kinda wholesome, being nice and happy to see MC, and Remu kinda same...

Tsundere ( , pronounced ) is a term for a character development process that depicts a character with an initially harsh personality who gradually reveals a warmer, friendlier side over time. ← Source: Wikipedia

and neither of them shows any form of harsh-personality like at all...they're not even provocative or instigating with their words...

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
i guess Tsundere changed meaning...because neither are tsunderes. Karen is kinda wholesome, being nice and happy to see MC, and Remu kinda same...

Tsundere ( , pronounced ) is a term for a character development process that depicts a character with an initially harsh personality who gradually reveals a warmer, friendlier side over time. ← Source: Wikipedia

and neither of them shows any form of harsh-personality like at all...they're not even provocative or instigating with their words...
Shoot... What I meant was Yandere :D

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Shoot... What I meant was Yandere :D
No signals of that either u.u so either you suck at writing an obsessive-personality or you're trolling us XD OR i missed some content...i mean if you broke up with her, she simply leaves...a yandere would start stalking their loved one...or try to still be an integral part of their lives

yandere (ヤンデレ): A term for a person who is initially loving and caring to someone they like a lot until their , and devotion becomes feisty and mentally destructive in nature through either overprotectiveness, violence, brutality or all three combined. The term is a of the words yanderu (病んでる), meaning (mentally or emotionally) ill, and deredere (でれでれ, "lovey dovey"), meaning to show genuinely strong romantic affection. Yandere characters are mentally unstable, deranged, and use violence or emotional abuse as an outlet for their emotions. Yandere are usually, but not always, female characters. <- Souce: still wikipedia

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes