Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Corpo Life [v0.11b] [CorpoLife_dev]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:

- - -

Andy211

Nov 11, 2018
After becoming a CFO, how to trigger option to hire new assistant? Nothing hapens.. and no "Andrew" dialogue there..

robertweed

Dec 5, 2021
completed binaf waited for 2 weeks and 1 day still no promotion to CFO, also am at chief rank already

Last edited:

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I didn't cheat and got to the VP Promotion. The guide says I'm supposed to unlock some sort of Transformation thing but I can't trigger the conversation with Anthony.

I have his Relationship maxed out and I've been seeing a bunch of Potential Borrowers with Remu. Do I also need to max out Julia as well or is it just bugged?

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
So I didn't cheat and got to the VP Promotion. The guide says I'm supposed to unlock some sort of Transformation thing but I can't trigger the conversation with Anthony.

I have his Relationship maxed out and I've been seeing a bunch of Potential Borrowers with Remu. Do I also need to max out Julia as well or is it just bugged?
Transformation event needs you to finish both CFA and FRM, since one of the project leaders is Ellen Wang, your CFA tutor

Voyeur63

Nov 22, 2018
I'm stuck with Eva as a girlfriend. Can't find an option to break up with her. Any help would be welcome.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
So I cannot buy the Large House as others have said and it's haulting becoming CFO, getting Julia, etc. Just letting the Dev know because it's been like 4 weeks in game and I cannot get the scene where you become CFO and Julia is a no show as well.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes