Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 27, 2020
How do I access the Gal Gadot content? I had dinner with her once, and she gave me her number but I dont know how to progress it? Currently I'm dating Remu, and just finished transformation project, and just met the CEO. Is it still forthcoming or did I somehow miss it?

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
I can't seem to trigger the scene where I get promoted to CFO.
I finished BINAF quest line and saw all the scenes (I think) and pretty sure I waited at least 3 weeks.
Am I missing something or is there a bug?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Just started the game and there are no instructions to what I am meant to be doing, So what am I meant to be doing besides just randomly clicking things?
Edit: I give up on this fucking shitty "game"(can you even fucking call it a game if all you can do is randomly click shit to move from room to room) that has me running around like a damn chicken with head cut off.

Last edited:

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Just started the game and there are no instructions to what I am meant to be doing, So what am I meant to be doing besides just randomly clicking things?
Edit: I give up on this fucking shitty "game"(can you even fucking call it a game if all you can do is randomly click shit to move from room to room) that has me running around like a damn chicken with head cut off.
the idea is to work your way up in the bank to higher positions. you also need to manage your different stats like energy, stress, and lust. otherwise you can't really progress. also you could just say "I've decided not to play this game" as opposed to insulting it just because you can't figure something out or just don't wanna click on everything

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Hi, just wanna ask, can you really only fuck Remu if you're dating her? I want to do her but, nothing works?

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes