Which Girl is better? Remu or Karen? The rich CFO's daughter? or your girl friend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I forgot to add more about ordinary bots;)
gonna give it another go with no cheats then after I played it till end will give my review. And people that know me know I don't hold back and hope I make it till the end, can't afford to throw the laptop out the window.....again. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
That triggers my antivirus every time. Phishing warning.
do you use antispam advertising?
Because this is due to stupid advertising, most likely your antivirus swears which one is on the site, and it is also available in the online versions of the game.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Whatever default setting AVG has, I guess.
My brother uses AVG and that is a real pain in the butt, like every 5 minutes getting warnings. I use I orbit malaware fighter and I get a warning but also asking if I want to check it, there's alot false alerts but when it's really a dangerous file or site it's a different warning, I went to that site with no warnings and have it bookmarked. You should check your settings.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Tried this game 2 days ago took me 2 hours to remove it, tried to buy the expensive houses and got errors, grinding is insane and all those who gave 5 star reviews are patrons or influencers. Now for your case use save editor online and adjust that variable, there's also some people saying to save a lot, so I suggest before going into a project save before that and here's a link that will help you out.
This game is not for everyone, those who hate grinding will hate it, and those who loves grinding and sandbox will love it

True that most of the reviewers here are my patrons who really enjoy this kind of game.

This game is still in alpha, and yes there are placeholders here and there, so you might encounter blank/non existent passages

Reactions: chicho1958

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
just like this
Hey there are you one of my patrons who asked about installing the updates?

It seems that you installed it wrong. Just move the contents of "update only folders" Into your Corpo_Life_0.11a folder

havenlim

Jun 8, 2023
Hey there are you one of my patrons who asked about installing the updates?

It seems that you installed it wrong. Just move the contents of "update only folders" Into your Corpo_Life_0.11a folder
can you make video lelt me kow how to do? i dont understand how to do

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This game is not for everyone, those who hate grinding will hate it, and those who loves grinding and sandbox will love it

True that most of the reviewers here are my patrons who really enjoy this kind of game.

This game is still in alpha, and yes there are placeholders here and there, so you might encounter blank/non existent passages
I understand and respect your Patrons but not my kind game not because gameplay I think it's good the grinding and all using cheats makes it easier it's the scenes not a fan of hiding stuff, but I respect your game, wish you luck with it.

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
I understand and respect your Patrons but not my kind game not because gameplay I think it's good the grinding and all using cheats makes it easier it's the scenes not a fan of hiding stuff, but I respect your game, wish you luck with it.
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will take your criticism seriously and try to fix and make my game better in the future

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Played this before and played it again today but this time Freya is not talking about the hotel girl I need to help,My relationship with Freya is 100 and the only cheat I use is time change

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes