VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.6] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes

Legion88

Jan 21, 2018
The game is literally about MC turning his life around.
Ok, but why his life cannot turn around from just normal to something better or just to something different? Personal growth implies a change in attitude to life, a rejection of old views and the development of new ones. All these changes first of all change your inner self. And these changes do not necessarily lead to qualitative changes in every aspect of life.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ok, but why his life cannot turn around from just normal to something better or just to something different? Personal growth implies a change in attitude to life, a rejection of old views and the development of new ones. All these changes first of all change your inner self. And these changes do not necessarily lead to qualitative changes in every aspect of life.
Same question as above: are you really sure that you played this game?

Oh, by the way: as I've already said to my buddy PapaPhat, getting a facepalm on F95 is like a sort of medal of honor. So, if you want to emulate your friend above... well, you're welcome.

(y) (y)

May 22, 2023
What?

i hope there's a zoe path in this story before all hope is lost
Zoe is going to be a femcuck, she'll watch our boy Edward dip his dick in every girl except her, and she'll like it.
But if you've been paying attention it's implied that Zoe might be the office cum dumpster, or at least is involved in something of that nature.

vneotpolemus

Sep 22, 2019
Tbf, I do sometimes want to scream "why can't you just be normal" at AVN protagonists. There are games that could do with less cringe humor around their MC.

But Corporate Culture isn't one of those. You can't have a story about a depressed office drone turning their life around at the potential cost of their soul without a depressed office drone. Eddie had to start out at absolute rock bottom.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I know that the story might differently resonate with each one of us.

BUT I'd recommend anyone who haven't played it in a long time, or dropped it after the the beginning, to replay it from the start and read it till the end of this last update, mostly because both last 2 updates came out after a long hiatus.

They're worthwhile.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm pretty sure Edward's soul has been crushed by the corporate grind a long time ago. So there isn't much to sell ...
A-ha. The evil grinds that crush your souls. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Bro, a company is just a fucking company. And a job is just a fucking job.

The only one who crushed Edward's soul was his bro when he literally found him with his head between his girlfriend's thighs.

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
A-ha. The evil grinds that crush your souls. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Bro, a company is just a fucking company. And a job is just a fucking job.

The only one who crushed Edward's soul was his bro when he literally found him with his head between his girlfriend's thighs.
You sound like a very Engaged Member, alright.

KiRA (Nahid)

Jun 4, 2018
I don't get it. can anyone please elaborate is the game finished or it is just the prologue? the game just took me back to the main menu after the promotion.

4.30 star(s) 153 Votes