Guess that's better to wait for more news

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
Just played this game

Great Game, with a huge potential
Sad to hear about the creator problems in last report

I was about to become a patreon

Guess that's better to wait for more news
Sqwl only charges patrons when he puts an update out rather than per month so I think it'd still be safe to become a patron now. Waiting is something every Corporate Culture fan sadly has to get very used to, but what a magical feeling it is when that next update finally does drop.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
HI! I don't see the "Animated" tag in the OP.
So, the size of the last update is almost 4GB. Too heavy for a game without animated scenes (general speaking, of course)

My humble question: Are there animations in this game? Are they good?

Thanks in advance!

Mibuwolf

Jun 20, 2021
HI! I don't see the "Animated" tag in the OP.
So, the size of the last update is almost 4GB. Too heavy for a game without animated scenes (general speaking, of course)

My humble question: Are there animations in this game? Are they good?

Thanks in advance!
There are no animations, but this guy is one of the best frame by frame character artists you'll ever find on this site. The game is large because he uses individual frames to describe movements, but because he does so, there's not a lot of actual story content, and the updates are few and far between.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
There are no animations, but this guy is one of the best frame by frame character artists you'll ever find on this site. The game is large because he uses individual frames to describe movements, but because he does so, there's not a lot of actual story content, and the updates are few and far between.
Hello.

Thank you very much for your kind words, as well as giving me your honest opinion about the pace of the game and its progress.

I'm not a fan of these "no anims games", but I think I'll give "Corporate Culture" a try.

Best regards!

Nikola100A

Apr 14, 2021
It's been a little more than 2 weeks since someone last said anything in this thread. It's safe to say that this game, and/or it's audince are dead, but it wasn't even that big in the first place.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It's been a little more than 2 weeks since someone last said anything in this thread. It's safe to say that this game, and/or it's audince are dead, but it wasn't even that big in the first place.
Why are you wasting your time on something that's dead, then?

Reactions: boobsrcool

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
The game's not dead and nor is its audience. The developer isn't able to produce updates particularly quickly but is still working on the game, and has been clear that updates may take some time. Most of the people who follow the game (via this thread anyway) know that + there are many people (me included) who remain enthusiastic about the game + will be excited when there is news or another update.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Not really.

Hey, guys.

Life turned out funny. I found myself between a rock and a hard place.There's a huge amount of uncertainty in my life right now and this affects development process. I'm trying to solve my situation, but as of now there's no quick and easy solution.

To the important part:

I want you assure you that this thing I wrote up there - this isn't some cheap excuse to abandon the game.

No.

I'm fully committed to the project and I want to keep working on it.

But to keep it honest between us - in my current circumstances my ability to work is severely limited, so to speak. 0.5 is about 70% ready, but I don't know when I'll be able to finish it.

I'm considering fully switching my attention to developing the game, but this option has its downsides, it's not something that can be done quick and painless.

I do not plan to go dark and will update you as soon as I can. This is all I can promise you right now.

Thanks. Be safe and I hope to see you soon.
Morbidity and life difficulties rate between adult game devs are extremely high :cool::cool::cool:

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
I would like to know why is Cece in this game? And why did she changed her name? Very nice game by the way despite the story being a little confused.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I would like to know why is Cece in this game? And why did she changed her name? Very nice game by the way despite the story being a little confused.
Alice in corporate culture and cece in leap of faith are not the same person at all. They may look like one but they are entirely different characters.Its just that the devs of both these games used the same model of cece.
Btw I am curious on what story part got you confused?

4.30 star(s) 152 Votes