VN Ren'Py Corporate Culture [v0.7] [sqwl]

4.30 star(s) 160 Votes

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Not sure why you would think that, drawn out exposition seems to be the real name of the game here not new interesting love interests.
Because to me it reads like the dev might be setting her up for something more... like with the secretary, the chick from the club and the ladyboss... I have no "evidence" tho, but like, there's usually a reason for things. Now, sure, maybe nothing will come out of any of it, but there's no real reason to think that the only LIs are Alice, Elsa and Lucy...

Hell, it's entirely possible Elsa will never be a LI and Alice will never be attainable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Plus I'm sure the ex will reappear at some point too.

Reactions: lorddarkam

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Also, I guess that's a no on the thing I asked you earlier... super helpful as usual, I see u_u
Jeeez, didn't I write that it happens when he gets rid of his furniture? he throws it away by stages: there's a scene where he gazes at his apartment empty floor, then he picks the paper up and throws it away.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Jeeez, didn't I write that it happens when he gets rid of his furniture? he throws it away by stages: there's a scene where he gazes at his apartment empty floor, then he picks the paper up and throws it away.
Right and I asked for the exact scene because I'M NOT SEEING THOSE RENDERS!!! So maybe it IS a choice-based thing, whether he throws away the phone number or not, or I'm incredibly blind... that was my whole point.

The last piece of furniture he gets rid of is the table that he burns with tommy, that's the only furniture-related incident after the club, and he doesn't pick anything from the floor in my PT... Tommy does pick the coffee card from the floor, but it's Tommy who does that and it's the coffee card I posted above.

Edit: Oh also, why would he pick the number from the floor anyways? he presumably kept it in his pants or something... they don't show where he puts it if you keep it, but yeah =/

It makes no sense at all.
What doesn't make sense? And why?

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Right and I asked for the exact scene because I'M NOT SEEING THOSE RENDERS!!! So maybe it IS a choice-based thing, whether he throws away the phone number or not, or I'm incredibly blind... that was my whole point.

The last piece of furniture he gets rid of is the table that he burns with tommy, that's the only furniture-related incident after the club, and he doesn't pick anything from the floor in my PT... Tommy does pick the coffee card from the floor, but it's Tommy who does that and it's the coffee card I posted above.

Edit: Oh also, why would he pick the number from the floor anyways? he presumably kept it in his pants or something... they don't show where he puts it if you keep it, but yeah =/

What doesn't make sense? And why?
I have no recollection of MC picking up the paper with the phone number either. he didn't input the number in his phone, and it's more likely that he forgot he got the number. and there is a chance Lucy found it and threw it away just out of jealousy and spite :D

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
How many girls have scenes so far ?
only one, and like 3 scenes at most... this isn't an avn to play for the sex scenes, really...

I have no recollection of MC picking up the paper with the phone number either. he didn't input the number in his phone, and it's more likely that he forgot he got the number. and there is a chance Lucy found it and threw it away just out of jealousy and spite :D
that is also very possible... she seems to be a bit of a toxic chick, tbh... but we haven't seen that either =P

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
only one, and like 3 scenes at most... this isn't an avn to play for the sex scenes, really...
So I didnt make mistakes in choices I guess. I would expect after 4 years that at least some relationship progress with Elsa/Alice. In my PT you see Alice like 3 times, Elsa literally recoils when you try to hug her lol. And I doubt that some of the choices in ch7 affected her relationship with MC that much.

Reactions: Michel Mak

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Because to me it reads like the dev might be setting her up for something more... like with the secretary, the chick from the club and the ladyboss... I have no "evidence" tho, but like, there's usually a reason for things. Now, sure, maybe nothing will come out of any of it, but there's no real reason to think that the only LIs are Alice, Elsa and Lucy...

Hell, it's entirely possible Elsa will never be a LI and Alice will never be attainable ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Plus I'm sure the ex will reappear at some point too.
Getting to fuck multiple girls in the same playthrough is not a harem thing. If you can, you certainly won't end with multiple girls, you'll have to choose one

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Yeah, you're right. It's Tommy who picks it up.

screenshot0006.png

Now, what's that card/piece of paper? you say it's the coffee shop card, I thought it was the girl's phone number.

screenshot0007.png

You might be right.

Anyway, she's gone. Ed didn't call her. Period.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Getting to fuck multiple girls in the same playthrough is not a harem thing. If you can, you certainly won't end with multiple girls, you'll have to choose one
Huh? Who's talking about harems? =/

Yeah, you're right. It's Tommy who picks it up.

Now, what's that card/piece of paper? you say it's the coffee shop card, I thought it was the girl's phone number.

You might be right.

Anyway, she's gone. Ed didn't call her. Period.
Oh so I wasn't having a brain fart then... yeah the phone is on a (stiff) napkin, the card tommy picks up is from the coffee Elsa gets gifted to by some dude.

And agreed with HiP1, the fact that he hasn't called her doesn't mean he won't... only the dev knows, but it'd be pretty stupid to have a choice like that and then have it not matter at all, because then what's even the point of it? My guess is that she will come back, at least for a quick fuck or something.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
What the hell did I just play? Felt like I gained a lifetime playing this game. Also Elsa, she's addictive, dev knows this and will never make her LI fuccccc
Elsa is the one factor keeping me hooked all this time, despite the slow updates and lack of "adult" content... I think that's true for a lot of players. She's far too interesting for AVN standards for me to stop playing at this point

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Elsa is the one factor keeping me hooked all this time, despite the slow updates and lack of "adult" content... I think that's true for a lot of players. She's far too interesting for AVN standards for me to stop playing at this point
I mean she's interesting due to the complete lack of clarity behind the character, which is coincidentally likely the reason why her behaviour works the way it does in how we perceive it.
Essentially, if that behaviour was tacked on to a character we already know the history of and have seen more of, they'd come off more as conceited manipulators than anything else and Elsa is already toe-ing that line pretty hard.

It's pretty clear that nothing she does is out of concern for anyone but herself, she's got some sort of scheme going that the MC is smack in the center of at the moment, and I don't think we'll get to know what that is until the very end. It also feels unlikely that Elsa or Alice will get romantically involved with the MC, unless the dev is planning another like 10 years worth of game to flesh out a connection more.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
What the hell did I just play? Felt like I gained a lifetime playing this game. Also Elsa, she's addictive, dev knows this and will never make her LI fuccccc
Elsa won't be a LI??? Are you serious? I haven't played it for a long time but Elsa is my favorite one and I was hoping for her to be a LI. Dev said that she won't be a LI? Something showed about that during the updates???

Apr 16, 2020
Elsa won't be a LI??? Are you serious? I haven't played it for a long time but Elsa is my favorite one and I was hoping for her to be a LI. Dev said that she won't be a LI? Something showed about that during the updates???
Just a comment dude, just started playing this, so I haven't been in check with devs announcement nor plans.

But I don't see MC changing fast enough, he's like a child, he wasted too much time, I don't see him matching her yet. MC needs to gain some actual fucking working brain and act more efficient, charismatic and capable. But that's far from the future, My Edward right now is still learning how to lead, becoming a leader. He isn't open minded as of the moment, his emotions controls him and can't use information Elsa gives to him for free effectively. He lacks the necessity to become someone Elsa can rely upon or even be in love with. But the moment in the story, MC becomes successful enough and he now gets to choose between Alice or Elsa, I will definitely pick Elsa.

Reactions: underoath27
4.30 star(s) 160 Votes