Unity Completed Corporate Pussy [Final] [Untold Love Stories Games]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Someone mind doing a gallery rip ?
If you let me know what you mean by that, maybe I can do it for you.

Finished this game. Had a good time with it, minus the errors and UI defects.
It's well strung together. All is well in the Land of Pleasure!

Troll

Apr 22, 2017

gallery /asset rip

Reactions: AMRFTY

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018

Basically either extract or screenshot all the filth so nobody has to play the game to see it all.

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Basically either extract or screenshot all the filth so nobody has to play the game to see it all.
Ooh, I understand. Here you go. But honestly, part of the charm of this game is unlocking stuff. Without context, it's just renders right? I really like the way they made the renders in this game, it's cartoonish but angles and poses that make it believeable. I'll do two dumps because it can't fit in one.

Again, I highly advise playing this game because having the context makes a couple of these interactions seem hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Ooh, I understand. Here you go. But honestly, part of the charm of this game is unlocking stuff. Without context, it's just renders right?
I got 5 minutes in, and just noped out to be perfectly frank. from clicking fruitlessly at the title screen to the game removing my cursor when I have choices to make, I'd just had enough. No amount of good story or good renders can make me want to continue if I have to fight the UI just to click a choice box.

More power to you if you can get past these things, I can't, so the content rip is appreciated.

Reactions: AMRFTY

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
I got 5 minutes in, and just noped out to be perfectly frank. from clicking fruitlessly at the title screen to the game removing my cursor when I have choices to make, I'd just had enough. No amount of good story or good renders can make me want to continue if I have to fight the UI just to click a choice box.

More power to you if you can get past these things, I can't, so the content rip is appreciated.
Understandable. If I could ask the dev to focus on fixing one thing, it would fixing the UI because it's such a simple thing that goes a LONG way to make a good experience. Glad it's enjoyed, hopefully there'll be an update or remaster for the UI.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes