3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
cover.jpg

Overview::
Corporate pussy is an adult visual novel with Point & Click elements. Dive into the office life as a corporate worker, interact with hot colleagues and become the big boss.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-24
Release Date: 2024-02-23
Developer: Untold Love Stories Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

BaasB thanks for the link

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Can you say the same thing about Malwarebytes?

Mine just detected something similar, and even after clicking to open the file, the entire file went missing without me doing anything to unpack it. So now the zipped folder is gone and I don't know what happen to it, it's not even in my recycle bin nor is it contained as a possible threat for quarantine by Malware.
I can yes. As I scanned it with 3 different antivirs.
+ here is the I did 3 hours ago.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CorporatePussy-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Crazybat

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2017
I'm gonna have to say no, your 3 anti-virus scanners are the ones that are wrong. There's no reason to redownload a file that is just gonna keep disappearing when you open it. That literally is a sign of what malware & other harmful virus/ trojan/ worms etc. do. Many of them hide and then slowly erase files or duplicate files in order to create problems for ones computer.

I'm not new to manually searching for these things as I've done so for many years and removing them. So if you can't help figure out where this file goes once it disappears after being open, then I can only assume your ignorance or possible maliciousness behind it. You posted and uploaded the file to be downloaded, I suggest you take a real damn good look at it before you advocate for its safety for others to download.
Whatever floats your boot. Talking about ignorance. Why should anyone else explain why files disappear from YOUR computer.
The only reason those would disappear is because of some software making them disappear.
Then accusing the uploader of possible maliciousness content is even weirder. Not saying it isn't possible, but I've never had a Virus from anything I've downloaded a lots of stuff from F95 over the years.

Most of those are false positives from overzealous virus scanner. (Windows defender most of the time). A scan from total virus is usually a good way to test if it's actually a virus or not. I Downloaded it from work uploaded and my virus scanner also didn't detect any virus.

If you don't trust it fine. They your option is to not play it. That's you decision, but demanding that someone else explain what is happening on your computers is kinda ridiculous.

May 9, 2020
Honestly I tried. I told you we uploader scan files with 3 different programs. I gave you the Virus total of the file (that has no hits, btw they use Malwarebytes too).
But WHY should I care if you play it???
Forgive me I was wrong, I redownloaded the file and this time it didn't disappear. My question still stands though as reasonable, why did it disappear the first time and why did Malwarebytes catch it then? It's weird.

I'll delete my other posts and again, I'm sorry.

Reactions: Bob69

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
If Malwarebytes didn't quarantine it, then it wasn't Malwarebytes that caught the file. You must have some other anti-malware application running in addition to Malwarebytes.

If you are running two anti-malware applications, you are likely getting false positives from the two applications trying to scan the same file.

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes