dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Why is mixdrop seen as a Malicious site and blocked?

And " Double-click this passage to edit it." is a pretty shit way of ending the content

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2018
I understand life can be hard and finding time to develop a game is really tough, however for 3 months, the amount of content here is... really bad. it's perhaps 5 minutes of content? if that? spelling and grammar mistakes abound too. Considering there is a patreon for this game I feel like this is kind of ridiculous. I can't imagine this would take more than a few hours to develop, even for those brand new to development... I would consider shutting the patreon to allow yourself more time if it really will take this long

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
After checking out almost each and every NTR game there's on most site, this is the straightest to hit the bulls eye without any fluff or take away with complex gamification systems. Just pure media, 200 webp weighting about 450MB. About the best paced storytelling and quantity of content for a VN as well.
I can't find any flaws but it being only 6 days. The dev is clearly adding more content and this is by now my fav game of this niche here.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
lets hope she won't sell mc gun to a dude who will shot the mc then say she was senile later on while she refuse to let you ask questions

3.20 star(s) 23 Votes