Others Abandoned Corrupted at the Core [v0.902] [Enlit3d]

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Hey Enlit3d... as a suggestion... sometimes it's difficult to target allies or enemies depending on the action going on. Could you make it so that targets can be chosen from the turn order UI up above? Like say if I chose an ability... if I didn't want to hover over the model, I could instead just hover over the avatar in the turn order UI above and click to the avatar to execute?

Thanks.
I got you covered:

desrid

Oct 17, 2018
You guys encounter a red screen just for the whole game? I tried restarting my laptop and it didn't do anything to fix it

hiden

Dec 9, 2019
i've been hyped for this game for some time now. how much longer until it's well developed !?

Apr 28, 2018
Hmm not much of a changelog... but I forgot this developer depends on modders to make the content while he/she just fixes bugs and adds stuff every month or so.

I swear I don't think I've ever seen a fully completed game from this developer.

battelmatter

Mar 28, 2019
Hmm not much of a changelog... but I forgot this developer depends on modders to make the content while he/she just fixes bugs and adds stuff every month or so.

I swear I don't think I've ever seen a fully completed game from this developer.
in what context do you even mean by that. heroine rumble is considered finshed. and as far as im aware HRT had alot of problems with its base work. its very intresting and its fun to see a mount and blade hentai game sure, but it was a glitchy mess. half the times the load bar would just crash and require a reboot of the game, most likely because its the heroine rumble game,being pushed to its limits which i can only assume was designed for 1v1 setups, being forced into what could be considered 20-40+ units at a time. 1 game finished, 1 game put on hold, one being worked on.

Nov 5, 2018
Not sure what you mean by this. You grabbed random models off the internet? Or that there's also random models in there? Is your screenshot of the former or the latter?
Picture is just myself porting random models/characters (mostly from sfmlab) to have them as playable characters in Enlit game.
(My knowledge is rather limited, but anyone can get any model from across the net and place it into the game)

I was replying to the post that asked about the mods for this game, commenting on what was currently available to mod and that the new engine or armature (and animations) somehow allows the porting of "newer" models from the net without them looking "way too stiff / cardboard cuts".

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Hey Enlit3D, would it be possible for you to add a camera option/toggle/whatever where the camera doesn't keep re-centering on whoever's turn it is? It messes with things when you setup the camera just right and then it goes and moves on its own the as soon as the turn is over.

Picture is just myself porting random models/characters (mostly from sfmlab) to have them as playable characters in Enlit game.
(My knowledge is rather limited, but anyone can get any model from across the net and place it into the game)
The potential that brings alone is kind of crazy. If it's not too much trouble can you explain how that's done?

Nov 5, 2018
The potential that brings alone is kind of crazy. If it's not too much trouble can you explain how that's done?
I've doing it using the Heroine Rescue Team guide as an example just replacing a few things to update for this game (using the new reference armature/skeleton and exporting to ".gtl" instead of ".json").

I guess that Enlit will release a more accurate one for this game later.

enlit3d

Jul 9, 2017
Hey Enlit3D, would it be possible for you to add a camera option/toggle/whatever where the camera doesn't keep re-centering on whoever's turn it is? It messes with things when you setup the camera just right and then it goes and moves on its own the as soon as the turn is over.
I'll add it to the to-do list...

Also, just FYI, I did a major overhaul of the combat system, which now uses a grid + cards system. As a result, "Move-Attack" is no longer a thing and you can no longer use the turn-order portraits as targeting. You now have to click on the grid hex (and not the unit model) to select target.

Capture.PNG

I added a short guide on how to import your models to the game in the #modding-general channel and pinned it. I also provided a step-by-step picture guide on how to rig a custom model to the base game female skeleton there as well.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
CATC_v6.0

Unlocked

Download .
Hello! I know I been quiet this month and well, thats because I was really focused on getting to feature parity with the new grid-card combat system. Well... I almost did it, everything works(TM) except for 3 things.
The things that are not working in this build are:
  • The "Correctional" free-play mode, because I don't have the hotbar anymore and need another way for the player to engage in grabs.
  • The grab selection menu (right now grabs are picked randomly) because undecided if I want to re-use the old selection menu or do something with cards to be more uniform with how rest of the UI works.
  • Devices and carries, because its combination of those things are not utilized very often yet and haven't got time to do it.
Everything else should just work(TM) tho, so give it a try and let me know what you think.
In addition to various bugfixes, I also introduced two new features:
The first is an "Encore" special effect when an "Attack" is used on a grabbed enemy. This causes the ally that is grabbing the enemy to resume their grab and make grab progress (deals lust damage and so on.) I noticed that when you are trying to finish off enemies with grabs, often the rest of your party doesn't get anything to do and is just standing there fiddling their thumbs. Now everybody gets to participate, even when there's no room to join in the grab. (You can still join in the grab with a "Grab" effect when there are valid threesome+ grab positions to use)
Here is how it looks in action:
The second feature is the "Automatic grab joining when attacking on downed enemy." I'll be honest, this is primarily motivated by AI considerations. Because the AI does not pick their action/card in any intelligent manner, if this feature doesnt exist, then "interesting" things can only happen when the AI draws a "Grab" card randomly. Obviously, that is less fun. So this is a feature to make those "interesting" things occur more often.
Here is how it looks in action:
(P.S. sorry for double post, the old one have certain settings that I cannot change unless I make a new post)

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes