Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Hi, love the game!
I just always get stuck in the same part. After Mr.Brooks is arrested I get the message to go to College but never seem to be able to enter it, always missing this ID Card...
Am I doing something wrong? Are new updates coming soon?
Thank you for your hard work!!!
I tested the current version, and I could visit the college after applying, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Are you using an older save file? Thanks for your kind words :)

v0.16 is currently out on my Patreon if you'd like to support me, plus you'll get all the other updates this month but v0.16 will be out soon publicly if you'd prefer to wait.

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
I tested the current version, and I could visit the college after applying, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Are you using an older save file? Thanks for your kind words :)

v0.16 is currently out on my Patreon if you'd like to support me, plus you'll get all the other updates this month but v0.16 will be out soon publicly if you'd prefer to wait.
I'll check your patreon as soon as I'm back from work.
No, I downloaded the game last week and played kinda safe until this part. Didn't kill the guy on the golf course and kept the story going as usual, but then nothing. And as Damen's, Richie's, Matt's and Sophia's stories were stopped at that point I had no choice but to stop. I'll try again today later.
Thank you for the fast reply

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
when sleeping in campus i just get black screen
I may have broken something in the latest update but I currently don't have the time to test it out right now. If you are using a save older than v.0.15 it may be incompatible with the current version.

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
I am done with this game too many bugs and the dev doesn't care to fix them beside this game is a clickfest very little story and a lot of clicking i have better things to do with my time

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
I've run a few different paths to the end, and the most recent version doesn't seem to have any new content - but does have a lot more bugs and glitches that makes some of the content that was in the previous version unavailable.
Are these problems with the new release? or with my old saves?

Reactions: jhunny and Aviary

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
New bug at Sophia's room when turned into a bimbo:

ou walk into Sophie's room and see her sleeping, you quietly leave as you see her open her eyes.

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<else>>

You are too tired to talk with Sophie.

Leave

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><</if>>

Also as a bimbo, when visiting Matt in his room in the morning, there is a chance to get a black screen. The blowjob event in his room at 22:00 seems to no longer trigger and the TV masturbation even now has no chance of Matt showing up.

Bug related to Matt's room at night got confused about what time it is and gave me both possible messages:

You walk into Matt's room and see him playing a video game. As you watch him play you try and get his attention, but he doesn't even notice you, so you decide to give up and walk away.

You walk up to Matt's door and attempt to open it, but it's locked.

There seems tp be a part missing:
You relax in the park, expecting it to be bustling with people, but to your surprise, it's completely empty, and you enjoy the peace and quiet.->ParkLake]]

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
Can't get past the part on bimbo storyline where you're supposed to apologize to the master after the bath? I'm writing it exactly as it says and no dice.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
The only bimbo route comes from working at the strip club after the murder, correct?
Correct :)

The reverie content black screens randomly in the current build
I've run a few different paths to the end, and the most recent version doesn't seem to have any new content - but does have a lot more bugs and glitches that makes some of the content that was in the previous version unavailable.
Are these problems with the new release? or with my old saves?
v0.16 has new content that focuses on the ending on the bimbo route.

Same issue as Shenzy.
Thanks, I'll definitely check these out. I wasn't aware any of the previous content was broken but I'll check it out. It could be an incompatibility in save files.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
v0.16 has new content that focuses on the ending on the bimbo route.
I'm attaching my save from the ending of the bimbo route, which seems to be in the same perpetual sleep/wake cycle as previous versions.

BTW. If you accept the boss's deal after the murder on the golf course, after he gets arrested you can still go to college or work at the reverie or go to college and then work at the reverie after you graduate.

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Aviary

The auction part where you need sorry to the master is a big buggy -.- "I'm sorry, master." do not work, "I'm sorry, master" does. Im not a native english speaker but im pretty sure even in english you end a sentence with a dot.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I'm attaching my save from the ending of the bimbo route, which seems to be in the same perpetual sleep/wake cycle as previous versions.

BTW. If you accept the boss's deal after the murder on the golf course, after he gets arrested you can still go to college or work at the reverie or go to college and then work at the reverie after you graduate.
Thanks, I'll extensively bug test it over the next couple of days.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I've started a new game from chapter 1 and the reverie content still randomly black screens at times
I'll be releasing a bug fix in the next couple of days, I'm not sure why the older content broke but I'll spend some time making sure everything is working exactly as it should.

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
When going on the bimbo route how many times do you have to keep hitting "sleep"???? More than twice is to damn many since you have no clue what day or time it is. Just make up a day and time.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
New bug at Sophia's room when turned into a bimbo:

ou walk into Sophie's room and see her sleeping, you quietly leave as you see her open her eyes.

Error: child tag <<else>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><<else>>

You are too tired to talk with Sophie.

Leave

Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>><</if>>

Also as a bimbo, when visiting Matt in his room in the morning, there is a chance to get a black screen. The blowjob event in his room at 22:00 seems to no longer trigger and the TV masturbation even now has no chance of Matt showing up.

Bug related to Matt's room at night got confused about what time it is and gave me both possible messages:

You walk into Matt's room and see him playing a video game. As you watch him play you try and get his attention, but he doesn't even notice you, so you decide to give up and walk away.

You walk up to Matt's door and attempt to open it, but it's locked.

There seems tp be a part missing:
You relax in the park, expecting it to be bustling with people, but to your surprise, it's completely empty, and you enjoy the peace and quiet.->ParkLake]]
Thanks, I fixed these :) Unfortunately I can't fix the bug where two passages show up, it's a flaw with the time system. If you enter a location on 19:59 and then you enter the location and it's 20:00 it'll be stuck in evening and night mode until you leave.

The two missing matt events are intentional but you can see new events with him in the morning routine.

Your save can be fixed by patching it in the settings menu; you'll need to sleep three times afterward. I'll be lowering it in the upcoming bug fix. I've also fixed the bug you reported. Thanks :)

I've started a new game from chapter 1 and the reverie content still randomly black screens at times
Do you have an example so I could check? At which point did it black screen? What were you doing?

Reactions: L7Bear
2.90 star(s) 18 Votes