Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I understand you, so try create a new project much better than Corrupted City.
But make sure that this new game has only female protagonist or transformation, more events, places, adventures and more gifs. ;)
Still, I think you should invest in Corrupted City, is good project.
Yeah, it'll definitely be similar with a male and female protagonist but it'll be smaller in scope and more manageable :) I have a couple of ideas, transformation one of them but not in the traditional sense.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I noticed that all the male protag endings are in this update. The next update ends the female storyline?

mleh

Dec 15, 2018
any idea of girls name in "Images\Female\Locations\Center\Inferno\Event1\alley.mp4" ?

Urien Raven

Aug 2, 2018
I cant agree on nothing happening at game, you got your first important choice two weeks onto game and many more scenes if you know explore a bit instead of following the quest marker, the only thing you need to buy is dress and rent which can be slashed to half if you... pay attention to your landlord needs. Of course if you go Work->Home->Bed->Work you will loose much still the game take you to your fork really quickly its not like Life Choices where you need to work for 4 weeks to get to story events. Also remember its RP game so work on those coruption points if you expect your MC to act more naughty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I would love to have in this game is to have photo of your MC reflecting her or his purity/corruption and path and some more verbose description but once again this game is quick to finish and play and compared to competition has little grind, its also early release too so I cannot complain.

P.S. how to get to whore ending? I though stalling with rent to Saul would bring this one but he instead kicks you to street, fair enough I had to literally do nothing but sleep to trigger this scene.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I cant agree on nothing happening at game, you got your first important choice two weeks onto game and many more scenes if you know explore a bit instead of following the quest marker, the only thing you need to buy is dress and rent which can be slashed to half if you... pay attention to your landlord needs. Of course if you go Work->Home->Bed->Work you will loose much still the game take you to your fork really quickly its not like Life Choices where you need to work for 4 weeks to get to story events. Also remember its RP game so work on those coruption points if you expect your MC to act more naughty.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What I would love to have in this game is to have photo of your MC reflecting her or his purity/corruption and path and some more verbose description but once again this game is quick to finish and play and compared to competition has little grind, its also early release too so I cannot complain.

P.S. how to get to whore ending? I though stalling with rent to Saul would bring this one but he instead kicks you to street, fair enough I had to literally do nothing but sleep to trigger this scene.
You can unlock the whore ending by refusing to go to work during chapter one while working for Mr. Brooks. After 4/5 days, he'll fire you the next time you walk into work, and you'll have trouble finding another job :)

Reactions: Urien Raven

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
any idea of girls name in "Images\Female\Locations\Center\Inferno\Event1\alley.mp4" ?
Its Kira Thorn from blacked raw - Couldn't wait

Its takes less than a minute to search for something like this. If you already have the image just go straight to step 3
1) Open the mp4. and pause it,
2) Open Microsoft snipping tool (itsa free part of windows 10) select the video area, save the image somewhere.
3) Open yandex image search and upload the image you just saved
4) Turn off safe search, select the shield icon towards the top right and select the top option.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Advice from me. Make longer scenes. So far it's been like this: go to work, 30 seconds of reading text, go home, go to sleep, morning routine, dress up, leave the house, go to work. Much work, small prize. Like, it's really annoying.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
This game is in serious need of walkthrough. Tried to play the game as a male and discovered that you can't do anithing interesting aside from the main quest (you either work or see same "there is nothing there" in other locations) and even there you can't have a corrupted ending without treachery because if you try to poison this girl it all leads to the murder ending. Maybe I am wrong and there is something different there but than you need to know where to look. And I don't know that.

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Guys, can someone tell me what this error is ? I just started playing the game for first time and this error popped up when I visited park and came out of public toilets . It popped up once before too.
1596988962834.png

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Last update?
NO!
Your game is great, maybe the best HTML game, you just need to improve those details.
While this game is very good, it is not the best, not even close - no offence Aviary, there are just some giants at the top, that are really hard to compete with, with years of content and huge support, regardless of engine used.

Anyway, congrats Aviary for joining elite group of devs that deliver, can't wait to see your next work.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
While this game is very good, it is not the best, not even close - no offence Aviary, there are just some giants at the top, that are really hard to compete with, with years of content and huge support, regardless of engine used.

Anyway, congrats Aviary for joining elite group of devs that deliver, can't wait to see your next work.
Advice from me. Make longer scenes. So far it's been like this: go to work, 30 seconds of reading text, go home, go to sleep, morning routine, dress up, leave the house, go to work. Much work, small prize. Like, it's really annoying.
This game is in serious need of walkthrough. Tried to play the game as a male and discovered that you can't do anithing interesting aside from the main quest (you either work or see same "there is nothing there" in other locations) and even there you can't have a corrupted ending without treachery because if you try to poison this girl it all leads to the murder ending. Maybe I am wrong and there is something different there but than you need to know where to look. And I don't know that.
I understand the game is flawed, it can be grindy at times but if you talk to all the NPCS/Characters in the game you should have no shortage of things to do. Make sure to buy the hints and tips book from the library if you are stuck.

Guys, can someone tell me what this error is ? I just started playing the game for first time and this error popped up when I visited park and came out of public toilets . It popped up once before too.
View attachment 765962
Oops! I'll definitely fix this asap, thanks for reporting it :)!

Reactions: noahxedge

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
I understand the game is flawed, it can be grindy at times but if you talk to all the NPCS/Characters in the game you should have no shortage of things to do. Make sure to buy the hints and tips book from the library if you are stuck.
Like visiting Sophie and Matt when they're mostly not home? And when they are there, you have almost nothing to do with them anyway? You can see Sophie changing. You can see her masturbating. Like I said, just focus on writing longer scenes for your next game, and try to design it to be less clickable if it's gonna be a sandbox again (setting a default clothing for example - one click less for the player).

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
If you do male and female protag again (I read that you intend to do that in the next game) I suggest to make it very sandbox-y and not too story driven. That way it doesn't matter much what gender the character has, but if it's story focussed, you likely can't flesh out too much from one.

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Like visiting Sophie and Matt when they're mostly not home? And when they are there, you have almost nothing to do with them anyway? You can see Sophie changing. You can see her masturbating. Like I said, just focus on writing longer scenes for your next game, and try to design it to be less clickable if it's gonna be a sandbox again.
Sophie is home all day, and the Hints and Tips book clearly explains the events you can activate with her and how you begin the cam girl storyline. The same thing can be said for Matt, his events are explained in the book.

If you explore the city, you'll encounter events at the park, walking to the City Center/Downtown. If you visit the Gym, you can meet Damen and visit him daily downtown. If you talk with Amelia, you can unlock the nightclub and invite various friends to join you.

All of these are either explained in the hints book or easily found by exploring. I do appreciate the feedback though and agree with it partially, a flaw of the game is that to progress the storyline all you can do is go to work.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes