1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Does this game have the good kind of corruption or is it that crappy kind were it would be much faster and easier(and be a much shorter game then a grind fest) to get them to break their morals/taboos by getting them wasted?

Reactions: Aviary

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Does this game have the good kind of corruption or is it that crappy kind were it would be much faster and easier(and be a much shorter game then a grind fest) to get them to break their morals/taboos by getting them wasted?
It's not a regular life sim. It's a story-based game that changes depending on the choices you make so she can be gradually corrupted if you like, or you can resist until you no longer have a choice in the matter.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

xOliviaNorth

May 26, 2020
View attachment 687881

Overview:
Corrupted City is a choice based game with real consequences featuring a male and female protagonist.

You can play as Alex, new to the city. You are adjusting to life after your boyfriend's mysterious disappearance.

Or you can play as Jason, a fixer for the biggest crime lord in the city. Will you try and get away from your criminal past or stay stuck in your ways and continue to corrupt the world and people around you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-23
Release Date: 2020-06-22
Developer: Aviary
Censored: No
Version: 0.15c Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

View attachment 670786 View attachment 657165 View attachment 657166 View attachment 657167 View attachment 657168 View attachment 657169

[/QU
View attachment 687881

Overview:
Corrupted City is a choice based game with real consequences featuring a male and female protagonist.

You can play as Alex, new to the city. You are adjusting to life after your boyfriend's mysterious disappearance.

Or you can play as Jason, a fixer for the biggest crime lord in the city. Will you try and get away from your criminal past or stay stuck in your ways and continue to corrupt the world and people around you?​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-23
Release Date: 2020-06-22
Developer: Aviary
Censored: No
Version: 0.15c Bugfix
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

View attachment 670786 View attachment 657165 View attachment 657166 View attachment 657167 View attachment 657168 View attachment 657169

Yeye new update. Thank you for your hard work and time ❤

• Red Heart
Jul 31, 2018
Haven't played the new update yet, but changelog seems really promising. Lot's of female protag content makes it seem like it was worth the wait. Out of curiosity, does the dev have any sort of roadmap for future content? Or even an endgoal for finishing the game that they can talk about?

Edit: As mentioned in a recent review, this really is the best female protag html game on this site right now, so congrats!

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Haven't played the new update yet, but changelog seems really promising. Lot's of female protag content makes it seem like it was worth the wait. Out of curiosity, does the dev have any sort of roadmap for future content? Or even an endgoal for finishing the game that they can talk about?

Edit: As mentioned in a recent review, this really is the best female protag html game on this site right now, so congrats!
I do have an end goal. I had a lot of health issues recently so v0.15 took a while to release so I apologize for the wait! Thank you for saying it's the best female protagonist game, that really motivates me to keep going. :)

I have four endings planned currently, two you'll see in the bimbo route in v0.16 where that route will finally end. In future releases, you'll see the two endings for the Yusuf route and the Brooks route.

For the male protagonist, you'll also have two true endings and v0.17 will focus on finishing "chapter one" for him.

Jul 31, 2018
I do have an end goal. I had a lot of health issues recently so v0.15 took a while to release so I apologize for the wait! Thank you for saying it's the best female protagonist game, that really motivates me to keep going. :)

I have four endings planned currently, two you'll see in the bimbo route in v0.16 where that route will finally end. In future releases, you'll see the two endings for the Yusuf route and the Brooks route.

For the male protagonist, you'll also have two true endings and v0.17 will focus on finishing "chapter one" for him.
The wait is no problem, and I'm sorry to hear about your health issues, I wish you good health for the future. Great to know what you've got planned regarding endings, and so soon too! Looking forward to it.

• Red Heart
Jul 31, 2018
Played this version, very good! Haven't played in a little while tho so a couple of things popped out at me:
Would be great if outfits had individual images for changing or even just a short text descripton. I think having choice of slutty outfits is quite a big part of the immersion of these kinds of games but at the moment it isn't that clear what the outfits even look like.
Conference outfit for example. Plot wise it only makes sense if this is a sluttier version of the normal work outfit, but there isn't any description of any kind to make that apparent, so literally the only info we actually have is that its a "conference outfit". Not very sexy sounding.

Secondly, it would be nice to either have a sub path for richie, or an easy way to opt out of that path for people who aren't into fem dom. Other than that, I also encountered the dead end at zach's apartment, and I seem to only be getting the first park toilet event (i thought I remembered more events for that but maybe I've just forgotten).

edit: Oh and I wanted to ask, is there a way to successfully take the usb from vincent?

Last edited:

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Saves from version 14 don't work in new version?

"
Save is from the wrong game.

Aborting.

"
Saves before v0.15 are incompatible between versions, sorry! I've included a new experimental save patch system that should work from v0.15 onwards.

Zach's apartment, cat sitting. If you just leave it leads to a dead end passage.
Thanks! It'll be fixed in the next version :)

Played this version, very good! Haven't played in a little while tho so a couple of things popped out at me:
Would be great if outfits had individual images for changing or even just a short text descripton. I think having choice of slutty outfits is quite a big part of the immersion of these kinds of games but at the moment it isn't that clear what the outfits even look like.
Conference outfit for example. Plot wise it only makes sense if this is a sluttier version of the normal work outfit, but there isn't any description of any kind to make that apparent, so literally the only info we actually have is that its a "conference outfit". Not very sexy sounding.

Secondly, it would be nice to either have a sub path for richie, or an easy way to opt out of that path for people who aren't into fem dom. Other than that, I also encountered the dead end at zach's apartment, and I seem to only be getting the first park toilet event (i thought I remembered more events for that but maybe I've just forgotten).

edit: Oh and I wanted to ask, is there a way to successfully take the usb from vincent?
I could test out a system for showing the outfits, but I think it's best to leave it to your imagination or just without an image because it's impossible to match the outfits in scenes.

The conference outfit allows you to play through the conference storyline. That's its only purpose currently, and it most likely won't change. If you do not have the outfit, Mr. Brooks will be mad at you, and the storyline will be blocked off.

I'll think about adding a sub-scene for Richie or just a reject scene in future versions, and currently, you only have one scene at the toilet. I may expand on it in chapter two. You also can't steal the USB from Vincent, it's a fixed event that you won't find it with either option :)

Thanks for the feedback!

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes