Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Will it be restored in a future version or is it gone for good? I don't mind either way I'm just curious.
Possibly, If I have finished the other paths or would like a break from them.

i just download the 14b on chrome and they were no pic so i take pic from 14a and start play the game
v0.14b is a bugfix sorry, you'll need to download v0.14a for the image pack. On the first page, you'll see installation instructions.

Last edited:
Reactions: sappho

dvqrud6891

Dec 7, 2017
Just picked up the game again after a few updates. Then suddenly got kicked out of my apartment because apparently I didn't pay rent. I looked all over the UI to find where I was supposed to find the option to pay rent and couldn't find it.

So thanks for that. I just lost my entire save file because there is no explanation for that mechanic.
You pay every monday after 11 am (typically after work, some events will skip you past a time you can do it though, so you may need to skip a working monday. There's no punishment.) You have to go to Samuel in the hall of the apartment complex. When you go home, click leave, then it's the second option in that list. It's a little aggravating that you can't pay on sunday, but them's the breaks. That said, there's no limit on the 'back' option. If you really don't want to spend the 15-20 minutes clicking back to where you were, just hit back until it's monday again and go pay.

Reactions: Aviary

BÖÖRK

Jan 2, 2019
When you train Talia too much and you drain your stamina and hygiene, you'll be turned into a woman after being sent home :D

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
When you train Talia too much and you drain your stamina and hygiene, you'll be turned into a woman after being sent home :D
I found this bug a couple of days ago but thank you for reporting it :) It'll be fixed in v0.15.

May 24, 2020
Overall a good game just a few problems - needs more lesbian content - the only content is the receptionist and getting used by the female roommate (which I like) - also needs more at the park toilet like the first time (again being used) - when I play I take the bad girl route all the way but after I get fired and apply to the Uni I get accepted but can't get on the Uni for the interview

• Red Heart

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
Overall a good game just a few problems - needs more lesbian content - the only content is the receptionist and getting used by the female roommate (which I like) - also needs more at the park toilet like the first time (again being used) - when I play I take the bad girl route all the way but after I get fired and apply to the Uni I get accepted but can't get on the Uni for the interview
Are you running v0.14b? It should be fixed in that version :) You can check the version you are running when you select a character or by checking the title of the tab.

HUNDmiau

Mar 15, 2018
I have the same questions: How do you become an waitress? And when I try to enter the campus, it says "cant let you in without an ID".

Aviary

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2019
I have the same questions: How do you become an waitress? And when I try to enter the campus, it says "cant let you in without an ID".
Are you running v0.14b? You should be able to enter the campus in that version. Once you are a student you can apply for the waitress job at the local diner.

2.90 star(s) 18 Votes