3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Corrupted Hearts is far away from the worst offender, in fact, Clara's first scene with Leon was very emotional and well done - feels like the canon path for this game, while the cum-dump route and the faithful routes come across as fan-service (nothing wrong with that in a choice-based game).

What faithful route?

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
to stay til the end to find out who X is. It's a netorare game the female will always be unfaithful. IMO could have been well done if things were done for the mission you could kinda see trying to save the marriage/forgiving Clara then. There is no reason given in the story to even make you want to save the marriage. There are supposed to be 6 or 7 endings. 1. cuck 2. you get Anna and leave Clara 3. your alone 4. BTB if your lucky, can be combined with Anna or being alone. Maybe one where you get blamed for everything. The rest are probably her leaving for other characters in the game (Leon or Brown). Maybe one where the MC gets killed. Seeing as how I view Anna as untrustworthy due to her involvement in breaking up the marriage, the only ending I would consider as a good one would be the BTB with Alan being alone in the end.
Exactly, there is NO faithful route, you either become a willing pathetic cuck, or you find your balls and leave her.
If i´m being honest that was clear from the beginning. In these beta mc games the mc is always a pathetic, tiny cock 2 pump loser.

Last edited:

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I guess that can be considered a weak point for the game, but also for a lot of other games like this; they just don't take the time to properly develop or realistically portray a loving relationship, so when shit goes down and they are staring down the business end of a barrel, we don't hesitate to corrupt them. After all, we play these games to see the corruption.

Corrupted Hearts is far away from the worst offender, in fact, Clara's first scene with Leon was very emotional and well done - feels like the canon path for this game, while the cum-dump route and the faithful routes come across as fan-service (nothing wrong with that in a choice-based game).

You could handwave their lack of chemistry away by the plot setting: Clara and Alan have been working as spies for a long time, with Clara being a field agent and Alan the tech support - they never had to figure out their shit while under duress. So when they are both faced with difficult choices, its no wonder we see their relationship show cracks in the armor. Especially if Alan is played as a complete whimp unable to deal with hard choices, whereas Leon is much more experienced and clearly offers Clara something Alan can't... someone who understands her plights.

I hope I was able to help!
Honestly the entire Clara/Leon scene has been discussed more than anything else and is tiring. Some people on the corruption path say it was good, others say it was crap the way it happened. You can search back and see the issues people have had with it. Basically it made Clara a typical dumb netorare female. Husbands rival/worst enemy whom she just met, she fucks and gets creampied by, over a kiss that she caught a glimpse of.

Honestly not everyone plays for the corruption, some people actually like the story, others just wanna see the sex scenes. Honestly you can defend things all you want but the truth is it's how you view it. You have your view point and others will have theirs. The dev wanted people to make choices to try to change things but then gives you no reason to really change anything, if you want people to save the marriage you have to give them a reason to. The only thing the dev has given you a reason to do is get rid of Clara(unless your a cuck) There used to be talk of a redemption path for Clara but as I pointed out redemption and forgiveness are 2 different things. She has betrayed everything their marriage stood for broke the faith, the trust and the vows. Why did she do that is where people will argue about her being corrupted or a moment of weakness or being drunk or whatever else. The reason doesn't matter as the marriage was over once she made that unavoidable decision.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
I do not agree that there is no reason to save the marriage! This is exactly the meaning of the first ending of the game. If Alan personally sees what Clara has to do at work, then Alan will definitely talk to Clara! Alan, remembering how Clara asked him a strange question about morality, will definitely support Clara! Together, spouses can take cruel revenge on their enemies! This is the happiest ending of the game! The second ending: someone from Clara's past life appears and takes revenge!The third ending: Clara confides in Leon and breaks up with Alan! But for Leon Clara, it's just expendable! The fourth ending: the complete corruption of Clara by Mr. Brown! There was already preparation for anal.As soon as this happens, Clara will completely submit to Brown. The fifth and sixth endings involve Mr. X and the mole.It's a mystery shrouded in darkness! Anna has little chance of being with Alan! Anna can't show Alan dirt on Clara! Because at best, Alan will give up everything and devote himself to taking care of his mother! So Anna can only be with Ah Lan and show her love!In the worst case, Alan will lose faith in people and love! In general, if you like the game, its plot and characters, then you just need to have fun and not focus on the shortcomings...

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Exactly, there is NO faithful route, you either become a willing pathetic cuck, or you find your balls and leave her.
If i´m being honest that was clear from the beginning. In these beta mc games the mc is always a pathetic, tiny cock 2 pump loser.

When I first asked about this game a few months back there was a discussion about a "faithful" route. Since I know in netorare there is no faithful route I asked a few questions which some of the answers made me do a few searches of dev posts and other readers/players posts. I would have considered a "faithful" route IF the Leon scene had not happened, as in only doing things to progress the mission or to protect Alan as the dev stated. Instead he put in the Leon scene which triggered a big debate about the scene. I won't say alot of people stopped playing at that point but the forums got rather quiet until I started asking questions about the game in general which led to other debates as well. Most of the people I saw posting about the game before the Leon scene have either stayed quiet or stopped posting/playing/whatever. I like a good story, if netorare is involved and done well I'll go with it. I play/read all types of stories/games but only if it's a good story. Having good renders/animations is a plus as it helps you get into the feel of the story but if the story is lacking or has too many holes in it or the characters change too quickly or drastically I usually stop and delete. If it keeps me interested I'll shoot the dev some support on one of their platforms.(patreon/steam are usually the main 2). So far the only thing that has kind of kept my interest is X. I pop in since I'm watching the thread to see how things are progressing while waiting to find out if my theory about X is accurate. I answer some questions occasionally as well.

Reactions: Saphfire

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
I do not agree that there is no reason to save the marriage! This is exactly the meaning of the first ending of the game. If Alan personally sees what Clara has to do at work, then Alan will definitely talk to Clara! Alan, remembering how Clara asked him a strange question about morality, will definitely support Clara! Together, spouses can take cruel revenge on their enemies! This is the happiest ending of the game! The second ending: someone from Clara's past life appears and takes revenge!The third ending: Clara confides in Leon and breaks up with Alan! But for Leon Clara, it's just expendable! The fourth ending: the complete corruption of Clara by Mr. Brown! There was already preparation for anal.As soon as this happens, Clara will completely submit to Brown. The fifth and sixth endings involve Mr. X and the mole.It's a mystery shrouded in darkness! Anna has little chance of being with Alan! Anna can't show Alan dirt on Clara! Because at best, Alan will give up everything and devote himself to taking care of his mother! So Anna can only be with Ah Lan and show her love!In the worst case, Alan will lose faith in people and love! In general, if you like the game, its plot and characters, then you just need to have fun and not focus on the shortcomings...
Not to be a naysayer but why would you stay with someone you can't trust, lies to you, hides things from you, and has slept with your "worst enemy"? If you can't trust someone there can be no relationship other than acquaintances. Otherwise it will just eat you alive wondering if they are cheating on you again since you can't believe what they say to you since they already lied and hid things from you why wouldn't they keep doing it since there is no consequence for it. If you try to control everything they do they will just grow to resent you and either leave or repeat everything all over again. Alan has nothing left to offer Clara other than him being a faithful simp/cuck. He can't satisfy her physically, so the only choice there is for her to get satisfied elsewhere or never be satisfied again. He can't trust her or anything she says anymore and can only speculate what else she is hiding from him. To say they should stay together is honestly just dumb, it will be nothing but trouble and issues between them no matter what happens. Let's say she gets pregnant from doing her job how will they handle that? If she's not already pregnant with someone else's child right now. How will that effect everything? There are too many reasons not to stay together compared to so far no real reasons for staying together. Revenge is something that should happen by the end of the story not something they stay married to achieve later.

BTW I understand you enjoy the story but not everyone does or thinks it is a good as you do. Pointing out the flaws/issues can be helpful for future endeavors and possibly make the next story/game better. It's better to point out the issues than to just say "hey this game/story sucks don't play it".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The answer can be simple and complicated! It's as if there were only 2 colors in the world: black and white! It's boring and sad! Fortunately, there are 6 primary colors and many shades! In real life, 80 percent of husbands cheat and only 20 percent of wives. These are real statistics! If wives are telling the truth, then who are men cheating with? But Alan really loves Clara and cannot imagine his life without her! He will listen , believe and take revenge! That's the whole point. There are a lot of rapes of women in real life, do all husbands chase away wives in trouble? In fact, no! Well, this is probably the happy ending of the game! Here is a completely different ending to the game: Alan will break up with Clara and destroy his enemies and stay with his mother...:unsure::mad:

Reactions: truthpolice

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
The answer can be simple and complicated! It's as if there were only 2 colors in the world: black and white! It's boring and sad! Fortunately, there are 6 primary colors and many shades! In real life, 80 percent of husbands cheat and only 20 percent of wives. These are real statistics! If wives are telling the truth, then who are men cheating with? But Alan really loves Clara and cannot imagine his life without her! He will listen , believe and take revenge! That's the whole point. There are a lot of rapes of women in real life, do all husbands chase away wives in trouble? In fact, no! Well, this is probably the happy ending of the game! Here is a completely different ending to the game: Alan will break up with Clara and destroy his enemies and stay with his mother...:unsure::mad:
Ok first and foremost there 3 Primary colors. True it's not black and white only but in all those shades in between is where the other factors come into play. Not sure where you got those stats and from which country but only about 20-25% of either sex admit to cheating in a marriage, depending on the survey/study both sides fluctuate higher and lower than the other but those are just the ones who admit to it. Most people will not admit to it unless they are caught. Alan loves Clara and cannot imagine his life without her, is that before or after he knows she fucked Leon and numerous other men, lied to him and hid it from him and found pleasure/satisfaction from it? You act as if those things will not affect his feelings towards her. How did Clara react to Alan kissing Anna? She loved Alan too right? Your assuming nothing will change his feelings ever towards her. Not sure where your getting rape from or why your even bringing it up since she has and is willing to fuck other men. Are you saying she is going to lie and say all those different men raped her? Unbelieveable bullshit is what that is, this is Clara you know the bad ass elite field agent/assassin and she can't protect herself? Maybe you'd forgive a woman like Clara for cheating on you, lying to you and betraying your marriage vows and trust but most men will not unless they are into being cucked. This is a netorare story there is no happy ending, there is good, bad and bittersweet I believe is what the dev said. You can imagine all the different endings you wish to doesn't mean they will be at the end. Here is another ending Alan sets his team up to take the fall with the bad guys, gets the promotion instead of Clara since she'll be locked up, and finds a new woman who is actually faithful,caring, and trustworthy to live out his dream of having kids and settling down with. Just for SnG he visits Clara just before her death sentence for treason and serves her with divorce papers. :oops: :eek:

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
This is what people got to understand. There is no binary way to judge things. Things aren't simple as 1 or 0.

We can say that she got intimate with men like Harrison, Gunnar, Donald for the sake of the mission and to protect Alan(This is for those who are on the corruption path and not penalty path). Can't fully blame her here.

But it's true that Clara actually cheated on Alan by sleeping with Leon in a moment of vulnerability. The kiss with Anna was just one factor among many that stacked upon each other to make her succumb to Leon who slyly attacked her at her weakest point.

Even in the penalty path, she was getting mentally weaker with each episode. It's obvious that even if the penalties won't corrupt her, its designed to make her more vulnerable and strain her relationship with Alan while pushing her closer to Leon. Her relationship with Alan was already a bit strained as hinted before the mission started.

Leon was her only support during these tough times and if any of you had lived through a difficult time in your life, its easy to understand that those who support you in that time will feel closer to you than the rest. Even more, if its someone charming like Leon. Alan was nowhere here nor was it possible for him to be there for her. She felt suffocated and Leon was literally there to help her "release" her stress.

Now its already hinted that Clara had a "traumatic" past. So this can be another important reason for why she might not be as strong as she appears to be.

We already knew the ntr was unavoidable for Clara and the entire game is built upon it. So her cheating was going to happen one way or the other.

But the point here is what we will choose to do once we learn about this. If Clara never sleeps with Leon again, apologizes to you and tries to redeem herself then it isn't completely wrong to give her a second chance. I would be happy to see a redemption route included among the 7 because it gives more flavor to the game rather than the boring belief that "Cheating once is game over and straight to the trash."

Of course those who don't want to forgive her can just ignore but we have seen in real life as well that some people forgive their partners who cheated on them. Some of them turned out good but other don't.

So I would like to see a route where Clara snaps out of it and makes a comeback to destroy all the mfs including Leon with Alan. This can be very tastefully done and still be realistic.

If she never cheated with Leon, it will be a bit boring because it will be easier for Alan to forgive her since she did all the ntr stuff for him. There is not much conflict or as much emotional stakes compared to her sleeping with his frenemy because she wanted it in that moment. His rivalry with Leon is what can make this more interesting.

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Hi,

Does anyone know what scene this is and how to unlock it?

View attachment 3900183
In the game, you can go different routes for Alan. If Alan refuses to help Clara at least 2 times out of 3 possible times at the moment when there is a choice of action, then this picture appears! Clara puts on the clothes suggested by Dylan for a photo shoot and participates in a hot scene!;)

Jan 7, 2021
I was wondering something. This non-exclusive version had the old what if story. So, will the next non-exclusive version have the second what if story with gunnar?

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
Ok first and foremost there 3 Primary colors. True it's not black and white only but in all those shades in between is where the other factors come into play. Not sure where you got those stats and from which country but only about 20-25% of either sex admit to cheating in a marriage, depending on the survey/study both sides fluctuate higher and lower than the other but those are just the ones who admit to it. Most people will not admit to it unless they are caught. Alan loves Clara and cannot imagine his life without her, is that before or after he knows she fucked Leon and numerous other men, lied to him and hid it from him and found pleasure/satisfaction from it? You act as if those things will not affect his feelings towards her. How did Clara react to Alan kissing Anna? She loved Alan too right? Your assuming nothing will change his feelings ever towards her. Not sure where your getting rape from or why your even bringing it up since she has and is willing to fuck other men. Are you saying she is going to lie and say all those different men raped her? Unbelieveable bullshit is what that is, this is Clara you know the bad ass elite field agent/assassin and she can't protect herself? Maybe you'd forgive a woman like Clara for cheating on you, lying to you and betraying your marriage vows and trust but most men will not unless they are into being cucked. This is a netorare story there is no happy ending, there is good, bad and bittersweet I believe is what the dev said. You can imagine all the different endings you wish to doesn't mean they will be at the end. Here is another ending Alan sets his team up to take the fall with the bad guys, gets the promotion instead of Clara since she'll be locked up, and finds a new woman who is actually faithful,caring, and trustworthy to live out his dream of having kids and settling down with. Just for SnG he visits Clara just before her death sentence for treason and serves her with divorce papers. :oops: :eek:
I think an exchange of opinions is always useful! Therefore, I would like to inform you that I do not just look at people as an addition to the landscape, but study their behavior and collect information from all possible sources! For example! During the elections of government representatives, exit polls conduct an anonymous poll among those who voted, and as a rule, the data completely coincide with the final results of the elections! The survey is conducted successfully on any topic! Seriously, take a closer look at how married people behave after escaping from their family on business! And what happens in places of mass recreation, in resorts! People can't get enough of freedom and have a good time! How they broke loose! Silvio Berlusconi, Julio Iglesias: hundreds, maybe thousands of women have been in their beds! A lover is almost like a family member! There are such traditions in some countries! I don't want to argue, I'm just trying to explain my preferences! Anyway, the developer will make the game according to his own mind! But surveys sometimes give unexpected results! All guys are interested in what is the optimal penis size! Scientists compared the indicators of men from two neighboring settlements and the difference turned out to be enormous! And all because in one case the scientists personally took measurements, in the other they conducted a survey! We all love to embellish our loved ones!;):ROFLMAO:

Apr 29, 2018
This is a netorare story there is no happy ending, there is good, bad and bittersweet I believe is what the dev said.
This game is a copy of APBLU, and there was a happy and good ending in it.
The happy ending is when MC grows balls, he learns to fuck, and wins back the girl (Laura). Yes, she's still a slut, but she's his slut.
The good ending is when the MC finds out that his eternal enemy is forcing Laura to sleep with him, so he takes a knife and judges him. In this case, MC would judge Leon.
Both endings would be perfectly acceptable if that scene with Leon wasn't so sloppily done.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
If she ends up going back to Alan. Do you think she will continue these types of missions. Get her love from Alan and her rocks off during the missions.

Apr 29, 2018
It depends on what conditions she returns to Allen. If Allen learns how to properly fuck her, sorry, to satisfy her, then there's a chance they'll end up together, missions are the least of their problems. If Allen stays a wuss then she will leave him.

For me, the breaking point was fucking with Leon. If that scene had played out a little differently, in the "faithful path", then there would still be a chance for the two of them. But it turned out that the developer is forcing his version, without letting the players choose how it would end.

truthpolice

Dec 25, 2023
If she ends up going back to Alan. Do you think she will continue these types of missions. Get her love from Alan and her rocks off during the missions.
Why not consider the possibility of Alan becoming a giga chad?

But from what the story says so far, once this mission is over they are supposed to settle down and have a family. So the question of missions like these wouldn't come into play.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes