BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
I'm missing ~Multiple~ 2nd scene and ~Chloe~ 2nd scene from my gallery. How to get them?
Just completed the whole game. Multiple 2nd scene is after you get the bunny creature named Luna I believe and finish her quest, you need match's from the general store to go into her cave and the candle points you in her direction. As you are doing Luna's quest you will have to either awaken or shatter two bunny girl guards which is the multiple. I forgot how to unlock the second one, sorry

Reactions: blinkGG

Tangatang

Sep 29, 2018
So I've progressed through the Pixie stuff and got to the Goblin Witch, but I have no idea how to progress further than this. I know I'm supposed to get a list of ingredients from her but how do I get her to give me that list?
1585337971553.png

vgg2003

Mar 27, 2020
Heyo Ive been playing the game for a while and I have almost every scene in the gallery except for one and i was hoping i could get some help to which scene im missing and how to get it

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...but how do I get her to give me that list?
Maybe she can help with Pixie's problem. Otherwise check Pixie's character card, or Lyx's if it's appeared.
Heyo Ive been playing the game for a while and I have almost every scene in the gallery except for one...
It's another Laura scene, you should get it from following Jessica's character card hints.

Tangatang

Sep 29, 2018
Maybe she can help with Pixie's problem. Otherwise check Pixie's character card, or Lyx's if it's appeared.
When I select that I'm told that I should see if she can teach me magic first, but then nothing happens. Pixie's card just says about looking for someone that can help and I don't have Lyx's card at all.

BreakerHollow

Mar 6, 2020
When I select that I'm told that I should see if she can teach me magic first, but then nothing happens. Pixie's card just says about looking for someone that can help and I don't have Lyx's card at all.
When it says that you need to look for someone that can help, then you just search through all the characters you can interact with

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
When I select that I'm told that I should see if she can teach me magic first...
Used a old save posted here to see what should happen, once you've found her cottage and given here your sample you should have got a dialogue...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, I definitely should have them unlocked then. That's odd.
Looking at my gallery for Vgg2003's missing scene the one sex scene I refused is marked with a cross, their missed scene isn't just blurred.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I started a new game am I the only one having issue with Jessica appearing. Pixie say I should go for a walk and come back buy nothing is happening. Screenshot (110).png

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.4.8 was just released to all Level One and higher pledges on and :) As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released to the public first thing on Wednesday.

This week it's a new Emma love event, Qarinah's nude outfit and a temporary cheat (available in the laptop) to help people who don't feel like grinding. Also, over 100 new tracking variables that tie in to upcoming systems!

Changelog below, by request.
--------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Emma: New Love Event!
  • Qarinah: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene (Nude)!
  • Laptop: New "Cheat" feature - "Add Cash"! (Use the "Profile" button on your laptop)
  • Misc: Addition of over 100 "tracking" variables (these will come into play in the next update)
  • Misc: Tidied up some old dialogue to make some scenes clearer/flow better
  • Bug: Minor typos fixed

Dec 31, 2019
I'm stuck on the part where i need to find someone, other than Morgana, to teach Pixie magic. I tried doing to my gramps, but he didn't have any option for it. Who do i go to??

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If i didnt miss some content you cant teach pixie...but you can learn the spells to make her big or...durable ^^
Go for a walk, look in the forest...

Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes