AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
ok all their char cards say ok you've progress all you can this version. does that mean i cant make them sel my house i stuff so far i only seem to be able to but the bar and mansion? i cant seem to unlock other buildings am I doing something wrong. Finall how do i get any of the girls pregnanut cant figure ou t how.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...so far i only seem to be able to but the bar and mansion? i cant seem to unlock other buildings am I doing something wrong. Finall how do i get any of the girls pregnanut cant figure ou t how.
You can buy the farm as well from doing Annie's event. You can't make the girls pregnant, only dream about it in your room.

Reactions: ArcGames

blinkGG

Jan 20, 2019
Hey, glad you're enjoying the game! All save files transfer naturally between updates without you having to do anything - although Android sometimes doesn't play nicely with Ren'py so you might want to backup your save folder before updating if you're not on PC, Linux or Mac.

1. No items available just yet, sorry! They will be introduced when I add the "Bar/Club Date" content.

2. Yup, those are the current maximums.

3. There are enough rooms for all the girls, but who exactly moves in will be up to you... right now, though, nobody is ready to move into the manor. Maybe soon, though...

4. There's no "battle system" in the game, but there are certainly people who don't have your best interests at heart...
Hi! Keep up the good work! Thanks for the good game
What I mean "enemies" are for the dungeon "interrogation" aspect. I assume we can interrogate in the later version?

blinkGG

Jan 20, 2019
It would be nice if we can buy "locked" upgrades to get more teachers and staffs for the college which in turn increase the income! Unlocked by "convincing" the head mistress

Reactions: 167

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Having trouble with Insight 5, I have played Insight 4 several times and 5 never unlocked.

Obey121

Nov 30, 2018
Just my own morbid curiosity

why are all the files uploaded the same size except the one to anonfile.com

3 uploads of 780.26 vs 1 upload of 818.16 for the same zip file?

Deezius

Aug 6, 2017
My 3rd and 4th Pixie events in the gallery are blurred with an "X" through them, but I have no idea how to unlock them. I've been following the changes list for each update to not miss content but apparently I've derped somewhere along the way, =/

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Reactions: ArcGames
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes