D

Deleted member 2107272

I don't know if Arc listens to requests on here, but he certainly appears to, so my humble request would be - is it possible to advance the main story line and the Council members' story lines (which I assume will be closely linked to the main quest line) a bit? Just to give all the new features and character development some way to feel more important.

Sep 4, 2018
I don't know if Arc listens to requests on here, but he certainly appears to, so my humble request would be - is it possible to advance the main story line and the Council members' story lines (which I assume will be closely linked to the main quest line) a bit? Just to give all the new features and character development some way to feel more important.
I think he will after the pregnancy system is completed. From how he's spoken about it and how much has been hyped up about it, I think it'll be very important to the main story line and the council.

However that's just a personal theory.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I would quite like to know what the main story actually is. We started the game talking about our mother, and she's come up a few times, but infrequently enough that it doesn't really feel like the main story. Not that I'm complaining, I prefer it when games are focused on the girls' stories rather than a 'big story' outside of them, I'm just curious.

D

Deleted member 2107272

I would quite like to know what the main story actually is.
Well, the main story line is how everything in this world that knows of magic wants us taken prisoner so they can do their horrible things to us, from the Organization to the Fey Council to the Eldritch, and how we gotta use all of our powers to stop them.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.4.8 was just released to the public! :) Download links, changelog, etc. all available in the OP as always.

This week it's a new Emma love event, Qarinah's nude outfit and a temporary cheat (available in the laptop) to help people who don't feel like grinding for money. Also, over 100 new tracking variables that tie in to upcoming systems!

Hope you enjoy :)

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
hopefully the the dev will add more wife candidates that are milfs like the m.c's mothers best friend or the principle for example. hopefully the m.c will rescue the scientist sooner or later

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.4.8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also I'm curious about all the new 'tracking variables', there wasn't close to a hundred choices in this update, so presumably they are for old scenes? Is this going to be an issue for pre-0.4.8 saves?

Reactions: ArcGames

Oskern

Mar 29, 2020
Hi, I managed to overwrite my save file with a new game by accident and I got really far in the game. Is there a way to restore the save file

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn, I wait for 2 weeks to play both updates at one and feel very satisfy. The twin in the school pool are truly sexy, they should be in the main board in the future.

Reactions: ArcGames

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Corrupted Kingdoms [v0.4.8] [ArcGames] - Original Size: 786 MB

Download PC (231MB)
: - - -
Download Mac (215MB): - - -

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Also I'm curious about all the new 'tracking variables', there wasn't close to a hundred choices in this update, so presumably they are for old scenes? Is this going to be an issue for pre-0.4.8 saves?
ArcGames said they added variables not that those have any effect at the moment.

I wasn't keeping track of the internals but most likely these deal with

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes