DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Hello, first nice game pixies beat belle in my love book, thank you so much.

I have some question, how to unlock the purchase of the church and the college, and what is the 2 last place i can buy. is in this up date or in the future

Another question: the new east hallway manor wing, who are the girls can come live is in this version or in the future?

I think i find a bug the Samantha meeting, this house is in fire even the second time i go there and i save again and again it funny but i think it stuck in a loop or the fireman is stuck in the traffic?

Thank you again. With the quarantine and the world epidemic, this game is the thing i need to cheer me up. Since i can't go out, this universe is my freedom.
It has been a while since I played the Samantha scene you speak of, but I am sure there is a slight change in the wording and the MC says to the effect that she sets her house on fire just to me you again.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It has been a while since I played the Samantha scene you speak of, but I am sure there is a slight change in the wording and the MC says to the effect that she sets her house on fire just to me you again.
Dats dumb,the house should be destroyed already.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Hello, first nice game pixies beat belle in my love book, thank you so much.

I have some question, how to unlock the purchase of the church and the college, and what is the 2 last place i can buy. is in this up date or in the future

Another question: the new east hallway manor wing, who are the girls can come live is in this version or in the future?

I think i find a bug the Samantha meeting, this house is in fire even the second time i go there and i save again and again it funny but i think it stuck in a loop or the fireman is stuck in the traffic?

Thank you again. With the quarantine and the world epidemic, this game is the thing i need to cheer me up. Since i can't go out, this universe is my freedom.
Hey, thanks for the kind words - I'm glad you're enjoying the game! :)

TheBlueKnight already answered your first two questions (thanks!) but to answer your Samantha issue, that's not a bug. The MC mentions that the house seems to be constantly getting set on fire and that's incredibly weird. It's almost like there's some mystery attached to that house that's going to be explored in a later update... DUN DUN DUUUUN! ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There are no "routes" in the game - you can choose how to react to each situation as it presents itself (I'm not a huge fan of games that lock out half the content just to force people to replay it) :) That being said, no, the option to whore out your girls will never be available. This Sunday's update will allow you to get them to dance in the club for money but that's as far as it will go. Any further and it starts to get into NTR-adjacent territory and CK has a strict no-NTR policy ;)
Of course the advantage of that is that if a game has two routes you know you can see everything with two saves, three routes three saves etc.
Games that give you more interwoven events it's easy to miss things.

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Did a quick search, but is the East Hallway still empty as of 4.8?
*Edit: By empty, I mean can't invite anyone else in yet.

Last edited:

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
How do I raise the girls' sluttiness? Also will there ever be h scenes with chloe's sis?
Buy the club for the bar and then each of the 3 manor girls outfits at the tailor, or just the one(s) you want to raise. Can only get it to level 2 looks like as of 4.8?
You can cheat at the laptop for more money if you're not feeling the grind for cash.

And as stated above about her sis, nope. She's a child sooo yeah something something that's illegal...And I'd never kink shame but that's not in any shape or form my thing so I'm glad.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hi, I don't know if it's the right place to ask this, but there i go.
I am interested in making a game in Ren´Py using Koikatsu models. But I don't know how to put the 3d models or animate them like ArcGames does.

Would someone be so kind to tell me how or to tell me if there is any kind of guide for it?
I would like to make a decent game and any help is appreciated.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hope i can fuck the girls in the club infront of the guys..showing off her body.or i fuck madison and her daughter in the college while the girls watching.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes