masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
With the new stat system, seems like it would be worth while to restart, yes? Of course, I guess the stats will still be different since we're no longer grinding cash nor waiting on weekly updates and so may not do the same things anyway.
Not really. These only track things at the moment so unless you want Jessica's Character Card to record her losing her virginity to you or the other girls for that matter it doesn't do anything. Doesn't seem to add any new dialogue but makes a few scenes easier to get since Love & Magic handle most things now.

But then again the Money Cheat on the Laptop is a thing so :unsure: Gimmie ONE-MILLION DOLLARS!

Oct 27, 2018
Not really. These only track things at the moment so unless you want Jessica's Character Card to record her losing her virginity to you or the other girls for that matter it doesn't do anything. Doesn't seem to add any new dialogue but makes a few scenes easier to get since Love & Magic handle most things now.

But then again the Money Cheat on the Laptop is a thing so :unsure: Gimmie ONE-MILLION DOLLARS!
I was more thinking so that the stat count would be accurate to what I did throughout the game. Starting it at 0 from this point in the game means it doesn't count a lot of what I already did.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I was more thinking so that the stat count would be accurate to what I did throughout the game. Starting it at 0 from this point in the game means it doesn't count a lot of what I already did.
An accurate counter is a good thing :) If you want bonus points when given the option to make out with the girls take it as oddly enough those moments are rather rare.

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

hansenan

Jan 19, 2020
You need a new outfit, a get away plan, and maybe some research.

Check the Laptop for leads.
Take control of Lily and convince her to help you.
Go to the Tailors and get some new threads.
I'm not sure what you mean by a get away plan since i tired all my chats with unlocked npcs (Kana, Lily, Annie, Morgana, Jessica, Pixie, Chastity and Veronica)

I don't have the tailor unlocked but if you meant the cosplaytime option i don't have other options but dolls which i already bought

Already controlled Lilly twice but dont remember what that did other than 2 scenes, and all my leads are on a dead end

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by a get away plan since i tired all my chats with unlocked npcs (Kana, Lily, Annie, Morgana, Jessica, Pixie, Chastity and Veronica)

I don't have the tailor unlocked but if you meant the cosplaytime option i don't have other options but dolls which i already bought

Already controlled Lilly twice but dont remember what that did other than 2 scenes, and all my leads are on a dead end
No the shop is actually called Swift Tailor.

If you did everything try resting a few days. After you get the warning about Jessica you should overhear some goons in the night. To talk with Jessica you might have needed to buy laxatives. The actual trigger is split into three parts. Get Lily to help. Get a new outfit for yourself. And adorably enough make sure Kana is alright.

Code:
                if planLily == 0:
                    think "I need to convince Lily to be my getaway driver."

if planTailor == 0:
                    think "I still haven't hired the tailor for my backup plan."

if kanaEvent < 4:
                    think "I should make sure that Kana's alright. I don't know when I'll be back."

Reactions: hansenan

hansenan

Jan 19, 2020
No the shop is actually called Swift Tailor.

If you did everything try resting a few days. After you get the warning about Jessica you should overhear some goons in the night. To talk with Jessica you might have needed to buy laxatives. The actual trigger is split into three parts. Get Lily to help. Get a new outfit for yourself. And adorably enough make sure Kana is alright.

Code:
                if planLily == 0:
                    think "I need to convince Lily to be my getaway driver."

if planTailor == 0:
                    think "I still haven't hired the tailor for my backup plan."

if kanaEvent < 4:
                    think "I should make sure that Kana's alright. I don't know when I'll be back."
My game might just be broken. Got no options for lily other than to use my powers, let's get naughty and outfit change. Thanks for helping though

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If you use the renpy console then
Code:
jessicaOfficeEvent
Given what number it is will tell you how far along you are. By 5 it mostly wraps things up.

jessicaOfficeEvent = 0 ## Track Jessica's first Control event
jessicaOfficeEvent = 1 ## Jessica introduces herself as your Landlord
jessicaOfficeEvent = 2 ## Buy Laxatives
jessicaOfficeEvent = 3 ## Jessica Office Questions
jessicaOfficeEvent = 4 ## Research Jessica's Lead
jessicaOfficeEvent = 5 ## Men In Grey Event Happens at Night when jessicaOfficeEvent == 4

"Lily, I need your help." if jessicaOfficeEvent == 5 and planLily == 0
"SWIFT TAILOR" if jessicaOfficeEvent == 5 and planTailor == 0
"Trigger the trap" if jessicaOfficeEvent == 5

hansenan

Jan 19, 2020
If you use the renpy console then
Code:
jessicaOfficeEvent
Given what number it is will tell you how far along you are. By 5 it mostly wraps things up.

jessicaOfficeEvent = 0 ## Track Jessica's first Control event
jessicaOfficeEvent = 1 ## Jessica introduces herself as your Landlord
jessicaOfficeEvent = 2 ## Buy Laxatives
jessicaOfficeEvent = 3 ## Jessica Office Questions
jessicaOfficeEvent = 4 ## Research Jessica's Lead
jessicaOfficeEvent = 5 ## Men In Grey Event Happens at Night when jessicaOfficeEvent == 4

"Lily, I need your help." if jessicaOfficeEvent == 5 and planLily == 0
"SWIFT TAILOR" if jessicaOfficeEvent == 5 and planTailor == 0
"Trigger the trap" if jessicaOfficeEvent == 5
Weird it says my JessicaOfficeEvent is at 0, but i got the scene when we meet Jessica on her phone and the 2 goons at night

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes