a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just got two notifications saying that this game had incest but it doesn't now that i'm here?

Did I just get bamboozled?
It does have incest, Luna has sex with her sons to repopulate her Demesne.

Reactions: Hozkah

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Does the initital 'Tell Chloe to talk dirty/be quiet' in the lab effect her behaviour later in the game?
I told her to talk dirty, and she's still doing it in her scenes in the mansion.
Kinda regretting it, because it's just generic 'dirty little slave' dialogue.

Kinda wish I could go back and tell her to shut up now, but there doesnt seem to be an option, and all my saves from that area are gone.
I'd have to start all over again, and I don't want to do that until I know if it'd actually change anything.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Does the initital 'Tell Chloe to talk dirty/be quiet' in the lab effect her behaviour later in the game?
I told her to talk dirty, and she's still doing it in her scenes in the mansion.

Kinda wish I could go back and tell her to shut up now, but there doesnt seem to be an option, and all my saves from that area are gone.
I'd have to start all over again, and I don't want to do that until I know if it'd actually change anything.
It would definitely be nice to be able to choose the tone of the girls' dirty talk, especially with heavily influenced girls like Chloe. That would be a lot more work than just choosing the name they call you though, so I doubt it will happen unfortunately.

Reactions: CursedFlame91

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I just did something while working on Jessica and it says old leads were dropped. I was working on Emma and was at the point where it said I would just have to wait for her to reappear when I triggered this. That lead is no longer in the list, does that mean I just screwed myself out of that? Also, the quit yes or no prompt is really freaking laggy for some reason.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how can i get the be naughty opitions? I don't see the way
There are different ones you can do the "naughty" with so which one are you going for?

Just keep playing and working on all the leads and you should get there.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You shouldn't be able to go into act two (which removes the leads) if you have things left to do, see back here.
Well, my current save, because I specifically avoided saving when I got into the point where it got rid of my other leads, is all the way back at the church during the relic hunt. It says she covered her tracks too well, so I went after Jessica in the mean time to wait Emma out like it says to and completing her stuff, specifically getting to the point where you have to drug her guard, got me to the point where it got rid of my other leads including the one telling me to wait for Emma to reappear. I'm going on one of two assumptions here based on your comment and the linked one, either it's not totally gone and her reappearing is an act two thing or the game is bugged and it let me talk to Jessica while Emma was still missing. Untitled.png

Last edited:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well, my current save, because I specifically avoided saving when I got into the point where it got rid of my other leads, is all the way back at the church during the relic hunt. It says she covered her tracks too well, so I went after Jessica in the mean time to wait Emma out like it says to and completing her stuff, specifically getting to the point where you have to drug her guard, got me to the point where it got rid of my other leads including the one telling me to wait for Emma to reappear. I'm going on one of two assumptions here based on your comment and the linked one, either it's not totally gone and her reappearing is an act two thing or the game is bugged and it let me talk to Jessica while Emma was still missing.
In act 1 if I'm remembering correctly you meet her at the apartments then later at her school and that is it you don't see Emma again until you are in act 2.
I could be wrong about how many times you see her in act 1 but anyway after she goes missing you don't hear anything from her until during act 2 so no you game isn't bugged.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
In act 1 if I'm remembering correctly you meet her at the apartments then later at her school and that is it you don't see Emma again until you are in act 2.
I could be wrong about how many times you see her in act 1 but anyway after she goes missing you don't hear anything from her until during act 2 so no you game isn't bugged.
Got it, it's just that it usually tells you pretty blatantly when you can't go any further, like it did with Chastity.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019

It would definitely be nice to be able to choose the tone of the girls' dirty talk, especially with heavily influenced girls like Chloe. That would be a lot more work than just choosing the name they call you though, so I doubt it will happen unfortunately.
It's not just the girls, either. The one persistent issue I have with this game is the fact that "dominant" and "submissive" are treated as synonymous with "asshole" and "worthless slut" respectively. The options to be dominant are pretty much always tied to the "evil" dialogue options and result in you insulting the girl, and/or with her insulting herself. I can try to ignore that when it comes to the two-options scenes, but I admit to getting pretty upset when I learned that the Submissive stat is tied to the dungeon that the game straight up warns you not to use if you care about the girls. I was really looking forward to being able to teach the girls to worship me as their kind and benevolent Master, but it seems like that's not gonna be a thing. Right now the only submission training in the game is to spank and insult the girl, even if you choose the "be kind" option (which is only available at the end of the scene), and I get the feeling the higher levels will only be harsher. And at this rate I suspect that any scenes unlocked by training that stat will be of the self-degrading variety.

I know this might be too much to ask, especially from a non-Patron, but is it possible to give us an alternate method to raise a girl's Submissiveness that's more suited to the "good" path, and/or ensure that scenes unlocked with that stat will have both "good" and "evil" options for the dialogue? I'd really, *REALLY* like to dominate the girls without abusing them, and anyway, it doesn't feel right to have a core stat tied exclusively to one end of the good/evil spectrum in a game that tries to give you a choice (especially when it's what would be my favorite stat). Even if stuff like spanking continues to be the only way to train them, maybe have an alternate dialogue option for it that's more... playful?

Got it, it's just that it usually tells you pretty blatantly when you can't go any further, like it did with Chastity.
I think what happened is that a lot of what was planned in Act One got scrapped as they changed the game's direction for Act Two. You can actually still see signs of their original intent, such as a message when trying to use Control on Lily saying "that's all the Control content in this version of the game". Control ceases to exist in Act Two, and there *is* more content involving an Awakened Lily in this version of the game, just not in that act. They don't seem to have any intention of going back and adding scenes to Act One, either, so that's not likely what that's referring to. I think the Emma investigation is in the same boat. They kept the lead going with the intention that you'd keep following it, and then said "Ah screw it, let's just move on to Act Two and resolve it there" and abruptly had it removed from your lead list.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's not just the girls, either. The one persistent issue I have with this game is the fact that "dominant" and "submissive" are treated as synonymous with "asshole" and "worthless slut" respectively. The options to be dominant are pretty much always tied to the "evil" dialogue options and result in you insulting the girl, and/or with her insulting herself. I can try to ignore that when it comes to the two-options scenes, but I admit to getting pretty upset when I learned that the Submissive stat is tied to the dungeon that the game straight up warns you not to use if you care about the girls. I was really looking forward to being able to teach the girls to worship me as their kind and benevolent Master, but it seems like that's not gonna be a thing. Right now the only submission training in the game is to spank and insult the girl, even if you choose the "be kind" option (which is only available at the end of the scene), and I get the feeling the higher levels will only be harsher. And at this rate I suspect that any scenes unlocked by training that stat will be of the self-degrading variety.

I know this might be too much to ask, especially from a non-Patron, but is it possible to give us an alternate method to raise a girl's Submissiveness that's more suited to the "good" path, and/or ensure that scenes unlocked with that stat will have both "good" and "evil" options for the dialogue? I'd really, *REALLY* like to dominate the girls without abusing them, and anyway, it doesn't feel right to have a core stat tied exclusively to one end of the good/evil spectrum in a game that tries to give you a choice (especially when it's what would be my favorite stat). Even if stuff like spanking continues to be the only way to train them, maybe have an alternate dialogue option for it that's more... playful?

I think what happened is that a lot of what was planned in Act One got scrapped as they changed the game's direction for Act Two. You can actually still see signs of their original intent, such as a message when trying to use Control on Lily saying "that's all the Control content in this version of the game". Control ceases to exist in Act Two, and there *is* more content involving an Awakened Lily in this version of the game, just not in that act. They don't seem to have any intention of going back and adding scenes to Act One, either, so that's not likely what that's referring to. I think the Emma investigation is in the same boat. They kept the lead going with the intention that you'd keep following it, and then said "Ah screw it, let's just move on to Act Two and resolve it there" and abruptly had it removed from your lead list.
I noticed that end of content message with Lily, yeah, it helped to throw me off. At least the Emma investigation got a resolution, though now the control content is completely thrown into disarray since it got split in two different directions based on how exactly you want the girl to be after the spell. They should at least redo that so it all fits together, same goes for the trap you spring on the organization, you should really get to choose how those two are controlled instead of it being forced into one each. You know, both awakened or both shattered or even switch it up so Chloe is the awakened one.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018
How do I raise the slut skill ? Seems to be required for things. Guessing can't pass any checks on the explorations until magic stuff is added in future ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do I raise the slut skill ? Seems to be required for things. Guessing can't pass any checks on the explorations until magic stuff is added in future ?
You must own the mansion and upgrade the basement for submission. (Corrected)

Woops I got it backwards.

Incorrect, that is how you raise the Submission stat. To raise a girl's Slut stat you need to own the Bar and buy the Club upgrade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakachiki
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes