Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I have to say I'm still kind of hoping that the witch was meant to be one of the two remaining character cards and it was an oversight that she wasn't.

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
I completely disagree about Submission training being too harsh or whatever. If anything this game goes way too far into lovey dovey territory. Guy has op powers and should abuse them as much as possible :devilish:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I completely disagree about Submission training being too harsh or whatever. If anything this game goes way too far into lovey dovey territory. Guy has op powers and should abuse them as much as possible :devilish:
You can already treat the girls like they only exist for your pleasure, what more do you want?

Reactions: 167

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Update v0.3.8 was just released on and for all level one and higher Patrons/Subs. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

This week introduces the Slut Training (at last)! Yes, you'll finally be able to make use of that upgrade you bought! (You... did buy the upgrade, didn't you?) Just Level One training this week, but next week will be Level Two training and the start of the fun stuff you've been locked out of until now (breakfast, yoga, living room on the weekends, etc...)

Changelog below, as requested.

------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Chloe: New Outfit - Club!
  • Chloe: Level 1 Slut training now available!
  • Chloe: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • Gwen: New Outfit - Club!
  • Gwen: Level 1 Slut training now available!
  • Gwen: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • Jessica: New Outfit - Club!
  • Jessica: Level 1 Slut training now available!
  • Jessica: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • New Store: Clothing Store! (The Swift Tailor is back)
  • Misc: Tweaking some of the map/area transition code for the Club. If it works I'll roll it out for all the areas. Should result in less fadein/fadeout transitions.
  • Misc: A little re-writing of a couple Luna events. Not everything is as it first appears...
  • Bug: Christmas is over, so no more miracles... Typo fixes!

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Update v0.3.8 was just released on and for all level one and higher Patrons/Subs. As always, hitting the Sunday deadline means that the update will be released publicly first thing on Wednesday :)

This week introduces the Slut Training (at last)! Yes, you'll finally be able to make use of that upgrade you bought! (You... did buy the upgrade, didn't you?) Just Level One training this week, but next week will be Level Two training and the start of the fun stuff you've been locked out of until now (breakfast, yoga, living room on the weekends, etc...)

Changelog below, as requested.

------------------
CHANGELOG:
  • Chloe: New Outfit - Club!
  • Chloe: Level 1 Slut training now available!
  • Chloe: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • Gwen: New Outfit - Club!
  • Gwen: Level 1 Slut training now available!
  • Gwen: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • Jessica: New Outfit - Club!
  • Jessica: Level 1 Slut training now available!
  • Jessica: New "Let's be Naughty" Outfit variation scene!
  • New Store: Clothing Store! (The Swift Tailor is back)
  • Misc: Tweaking some of the map/area transition code for the Club. If it works I'll roll it out for all the areas. Should result in less fadein/fadeout transitions.
  • Misc: A little re-writing of a couple Luna events. Not everything is as it first appears...
  • Bug: Christmas is over, so no more miracles... Typo fixes!

Hello will this have NTR or shareing with other guys ?

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
You can already treat the girls like they only exist for your pleasure, what more do you want?
To be entirely fair to them, not every scene has the option to do that, and someone who's trying to go the completely evil route might wonder why their character occasionally switches tone and acts really nice during certain scenes. That's not the route I'm going for so I don't know how often it happens, but it could be something that someone's unsatisfied with. However, saying that a game shouldn't have as many lovey-dovey scenes, when it was clearly designed with that being a major focus, is less cool. My own complaint was aimed at the fact that the game is designed to have both and seemed to be not achieving that goal in this particular example, rather than saying that there should be less asshole scenes as a whole.

Aki-Aka

Oct 27, 2019
Hello, thank you for this wonderful game ^^.

little question, is there a way to review the scenes? (if there isn't one, it's annoying, it's still one of the best games I've seen ^^).

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Eh, not really. Most of the time mc treats them like girlfriends rather than slaves. Take any VenusBlood title and go for Chaos/Evil route if you wanna see how its like when girls are treated as playthings for protagonist's pleasure :cool:

However, saying that a game shouldn't have as many lovey-dovey scenes, when it was clearly designed with that being a major focus, is less cool.
When and where was it stated that its supposed to be vanilla dating sim with some supernatural bs sprinkled here and there? In fact i remember Arc talking about darker ways of using powers in the future like restoring girl's original personality while shes still fully obedient due to Shatter.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes