Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
They should at least redo that so it all fits together, same goes for the trap you spring on the organization, you should really get to choose how those two are controlled instead of it being forced into one each. You know, both awakened or both shattered or even switch it up so Chloe is the awakened one.
Eh, in this case it's actually a major part of their characters, and it affects them very differently than how it affects others. Chloe gets an entire story arc (or the start of one, for now) about being under the protagonist's control despite having had a little sister, with the protagonist learning how exactly the Shatter power works in the process. Gwen has her own arc dependent on her being Awakened straight to level 5 without the gradual buildup. If you got to choose what to do to them earlier, they would each need to have at least two entirely different storylines, and their interactions with all the other characters would have to change as well. So far, the game doesn't really give you a lot of options that *actually* change the story in a significant way, and isn't really designed in a way that facilitates that. Any significant changes you can make to them will likely only come at the end of each one's story arc, when there's less future content for it to mess with.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Eh, in this case it's actually a major part of their characters, and it affects them very differently than how it affects others. Chloe gets an entire story arc (or the start of one, for now) about being under the protagonist's control despite having had a little sister, with the protagonist learning how exactly the Shatter power works in the process. Gwen has her own arc dependent on her being Awakened straight to level 5 without the gradual buildup. If you got to choose what to do to them earlier, they would each need to have at least two entirely different storylines, and their interactions with all the other characters would have to change as well. So far, the game doesn't really give you a lot of options that *actually* change the story in a significant way, and isn't really designed in a way that facilitates that. Any significant changes you can make to them will likely only come at the end of each one's story arc, when there's less future content for it to mess with.
True, though what I'm saying is keep the current arc and develop a side path for the other power. You're right about there being an issue with the game not facilitating options that make significant changes as often as it would take to do this.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's not just the girls, either. The one persistent issue I have with this game is the fact that "dominant" and "submissive" are treated as synonymous with "asshole" and "worthless slut" respectively. The options to be dominant are pretty much always tied to the "evil" dialogue options and result in you insulting the girl, and/or with her insulting herself. I can try to ignore that when it comes to the two-options scenes, but I admit to getting pretty upset when I learned that the Submissive stat is tied to the dungeon that the game straight up warns you not to use if you care about the girls. I was really looking forward to being able to teach the girls to worship me as their kind and benevolent Master, but it seems like that's not gonna be a thing. Right now the only submission training in the game is to spank and insult the girl, even if you choose the "be kind" option (which is only available at the end of the scene), and I get the feeling the higher levels will only be harsher. And at this rate I suspect that any scenes unlocked by training that stat will be of the self-degrading variety.

I know this might be too much to ask, especially from a non-Patron, but is it possible to give us an alternate method to raise a girl's Submissiveness that's more suited to the "good" path, and/or ensure that scenes unlocked with that stat will have both "good" and "evil" options for the dialogue? I'd really, *REALLY* like to dominate the girls without abusing them, and anyway, it doesn't feel right to have a core stat tied exclusively to one end of the good/evil spectrum in a game that tries to give you a choice (especially when it's what would be my favorite stat). Even if stuff like spanking continues to be the only way to train them, maybe have an alternate dialogue option for it that's more... playful?
I definitely agree with wanting to see more dom/sub that isn't abusive asshole/worthless slave, having to choose between that or trying to pretend that you're all equals despite having complete control over them isn't great. We're definitely the master but that shouldn't mean that we can't love and care for the girls, IMO that's what the 'good' route should be, not the nonsense about trying to treat them like normal people.

They should at least redo that so it all fits together, same goes for the trap you spring on the organization, you should really get to choose how those two are controlled instead of it being forced into one each. You know, both awakened or both shattered or even switch it up so Chloe is the awakened one.
I don't agree with that though, those two are all about introducing the two powers, at a time that we don't even know we have two powers. It wouldn't make sense for us to suddenly understand the powers without going through that. And it would require a rewrite of Chloe's entire character, since she doesn't have the secret masochist desires that we awakened in Gwen.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
IMO that's what the 'good' route should be, not the nonsense about trying to treat them like normal people.
I mean, I don't object to there being a path that's like that. "Use mind control to get a girlfriend" is a perfectly valid niche of the fetish and I wouldn't call it nonsense, it's just unfortunate that trying to establish dominance zoops you all the way to the opposite end of the moral spectrum.

It might be just during the morning, but I'm not sure about that.
I'm pretty sure I first encountered her in the afternoon, so it probably doesn't matter (as long as it's not evening, of course). But yeah, it's a random encounter.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I mean, I don't object to there being a path that's like that. "Use mind control to get a girlfriend" is a perfectly valid niche of the fetish and I wouldn't call it nonsense, it's just unfortunate that trying to establish dominance zoops you all the way to the opposite end of the moral spectrum.
No, there's nothing wrong with 'using MC to get a girlfriend' as a story, it's just this doesn't feel like that. What with the multiple girls and the huge mansion and everything, it doesn't fit with the typical 'getting the girl' MC stories which are generally a lot more low-key. And if there are only going to be two ways to play, I'd prefer the good one be what I said rather than that.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 325181

Overview:
You are the hero - or possibly villain - of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope... or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-08
Release Date: 2020-01-05
Developer: ArcGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: -
- -
Android: -
- -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Signatures

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

View attachment 325182 View attachment 325183 View attachment 325184 View attachment 325185 View attachment 325186 View attachment 325187 View attachment 325188 View attachment 325189
Hi! I LOVE the Game, so far!!
(I may start over from beginning again),...
ANY Chance of You adding a Walk through??
(I feel that I might have missed something, or did something Out of Order)
I could be wrong though,..

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
so, people keep tagging this as incest according to my tag watch. theyre not inccorect as the moon bunnies imply luna has sex with her bunny boys to have more bunny kids.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so, people keep tagging this as incest according to my tag watch. theyre not inccorect as the moon bunnies imply luna has sex with her bunny boys to have more bunny kids.
That is correct and why I tagged it with incest.
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-3-7-arcgames.31912/page-131#post-2870177

a1fox3 Last Thursday at 6:29 AM

Question about the incest tag. In a game there are 5-6 council members and there all female. MC is task to visit all of them. During the first visit to one of them the council member was haveing dildo sex with one of her daughters. Is the incest tag needed for this game/vn?

"""(Corrected) One of her sons was having sex with her."""

Le Taz Last Thursday at 6:44 AM

Not to my knowledge

Incest tag goes when the one having sex with his/her relatives is the mc

RedKnight Last Thursday at 8:15 AM

it's still tagged, the tag definition we use doesn't specify who is doing to incest

a1fox3 Last Thursday at 8:53 AM

@RedKnight Thanks I will go add the tag but it was not her daughter but her son she had sex with, at the time I posted it there were only female NPC's interduce in the VN but after playing more it now shows to be one of her sons she has sex with.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Have completed ALL the "Character Cards"
("I Don't think I can Get any further in this version of the game")
I found the Goblin Witch & cabin,..
Just working on 'working' & earning "money" for Manor Upgrades.
Bar (2/3 upgrades completed), Farm (Upgrades DONE!!)
Not REALLY Enjoying the "exploring",.. Am I missing something?
(car wash, Ice cream girls, $$ drain (LOL), beach girls, boy potion goblin, chick in the lake)
I just keep looping with No success,...

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
(car wash, Ice cream girls, $$ drain (LOL), beach girls, boy potion goblin, chick in the lake)
You're basically at the end of the current version's content.

Reactions: Shelscott50

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did you get any potions?

Reactions: Shelscott50

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You can get some crystals too if your lucky, but also lose them. With the current stats you seem to fail more than succeed.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes