Nikoli

Feb 2, 2018
Then it must not be unlocked yet, keep playing and you should eventually get the tutorial and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What unlocks it?
I have hit every dialogue.
Bought every available trinket, poster and bed.
All leads are at a dead end.
It's too risky to talk to Jessica, the Beast nearly got me hunting down the artifact in town, the nun is too scary to talk to again, all I can do right now is take Kana to the fair and work in the bar. Nothing else really does anything.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What unlocks it?
It's probably moving into act two. Try sleeping a few times, checking leads on the laptop or getting the laxative to distract Jessica's guard if your at that bit. It's been a while I would probably need your save to know for sure.

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
What unlocks it?
I have hit every dialogue.
Bought every available trinket, poster and bed.
All leads are at a dead end.
It's too risky to talk to Jessica, the Beast nearly got me hunting down the artifact in town, the nun is too scary to talk to again, all I can do right now is take Kana to the fair and work in the bar. Nothing else really does anything.

You don't have to worry about the beast at this point, much less chastity, continue with the hints from the heart cards and you should be fine . .

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I'm glad I finally decided to give this one a try. There's some good stuff in here, especially when you get to the second act. And I definitely wasn't expecting to like Jessica as much as I did, but it helps that she just has a lot of sex scenes compared to the other girls.

Admittedly, Pixie, Qalinah, and Lyx aren't really my thing, but there's still plenty to enjoy outside of them.

Only minor nitpick that comes to mind so far is once you get to the second act, the only actions that still show the "will pass time" symbol are the wait/sleep options in your room, even though damn near everything still passes time. Just sticks out as a slightly annoying inconsistency since act one stuck fairly well to the "only these symbols pass the time" rule.

EDIT: Oh right. The other thing that's bugged me so far is how the scene gallery is only from the main menu. Slightly annoying that you have to back out of the game to view it.

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay - i are confuzzled.

I'm seeing people talking about "character cards" - but i have no idea how to access them.

I see screenshots with icons that aren't on my screen.

Have i done something wrong/not done something i need to?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Okay - i are confuzzled.

I'm seeing people talking about "character cards" - but i have no idea how to access them.

I see screenshots with icons that aren't on my screen.

Have i done something wrong/not done something i need to?
You will get access to the character cards in act 2, you are likely still in the first part of the game "act 1" which doesn't have character cards.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just play the new update, and huh...look like Claire have more issue than I thought it would be. From how much I hate her, now I just sad for her tragic past
And Emma still the best Fraye (beside Pixie, Kana and Annie), hope we can finally have more fun with her in the future

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes