RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Wonder if there's more stuff with Morgana in the next couple of updates. For being one of the first girls you interact with she's been untouched for quite some time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I like father/daughter stuff (way too much incest is son/mother), but that would require either a substantial time skip or kids that mature far too fast.
Oh yeah, i know, my hope is totally a long shot because of patreon but it would be awesome. I don't mind a time skip myself. Maybe there is a middle ground where the player can timeskip one specific daughter at a time to specific moments in the daughter's life that show maturation and developing a father and daughter relationship at those moments till mature enough. Then the romance starts with a seduction mind control ability leading to a romantic relationship that then leads to sexual relationship then leads to the daughter being impregnated. It's all wishfull thinking on my part.

Reactions: AJBit and HoboCop86

graywolfjj

Jan 5, 2019
just play the game and i got to sat i liked it all it was vary interestin and as of now thought out.
what im looking forward to is getting all the arable women pregnant and watch there bodys grow with child. and screwing all there brains out all the time. thanks for making such a good game
good idear (dont have to add )
*become the pimp of the prostitute or her sugar daddy learn her name and be able to find her
you van decied what she dose .go off birth control if she on it make her clients ware condoms.
(*) add lolicon option Alice can become a wo able chars(im in to all woman young and old)
*get in good with the cops use your powers to fight crime(have a female cop charcter
theres realy not much i would want you to add other then *

Last edited:

Lewd Uzu

Oct 10, 2019
Didn't play since 4.0 this game was very cool, is it worth to resume now ?

I like to launch my games from a frontend and I'm looking for a vertical cover maybe someone have one ?

Or maybe just the logo ? This will help me to do my personal cover and share it here if someone wants it.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
guys, i need help. how the fuck do i find luna? the candle doesn't help, following it's direction lead nowhere and not following them does the same. the only thing i found was a statue and it was only because i followed a trail of dialogue i couldn't skip, no luck finding more on my own

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
guys, i need help. how the fuck do i find luna? the candle doesn't help, following it's direction lead nowhere and not following them does the same. the only thing i found was a statue and it was only because i followed a trail of dialogue i couldn't skip, no luck finding more on my own
Patience is a virtue... Doesn't help that you have to follow that candle for like 20 steps.

Code:
$ luna_tunnels_complete = 1
jump luna_base

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
soooo, now that i made a post to ask for help the game decided it was done fucking with me and the candle actually lead me somewhere instead of making me go in circles, i guess it was a bug

• Love

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
Patience is a virtue... Doesn't help that you have to follow that candle for like 20 steps.

Code:
$ luna_tunnels_complete = 1
jump luna_base
thanks, ended up finding it on my own but really, thanks nontheless. codes will be usefull if i ever start a new game and don't want to go through that... fun gameplay again

• Yay, new update!
4.40 star(s) 231 Votes