Apr 27, 2020
has anyone been able to do anything with veronica> i read that is you use aura on the picies that you can do something to veronica is that trus or has she not been expanded yet?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
If Arc is stopping at v1.0.0 then that mean he only got 45 updates to make and 46 updates to release.
Nothing to add here this is just "The More You Know."
I was thinking the same thing myself until someone mentioned he could be using double digits. Personally I don't mind how many updates it takes as long as the final product is complete and good.

ArcGames

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
So... the game was leaked again. I'd like to apologise to all the Patrons/Subs who have pledged - I know that most of you do it simply to support the game (for which I love you!) but the early-access is supposed to be my small way of thanking you for your generosity and it's just kind of sad to have it undermined.

To the person who leaked the game, I'd like to please ask that you don't do it again in the future. I know this is a pirate site, and I accept the consequences that come with that, but I work hard to ensure the game has weekly updates and that people have to wait less than 36 hours between the private and the public releases. Leaking the game adds a lot of (quite frankly, demoralising) work to my plate and detracts from both the time and the energy I'd rather put into working on the game. I'm only one man, and this sort of thing gets a bit draining.

To everyone who's waiting until Wednesday before playing as a show of support, thank you - I appreciate it. And to everyone who isn't, well, I hope you enjoy the game! :)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Anyway,does MC have a father?The game only mention mc mom so far.Its weird when he never talk about his father or anything.:unsure:
*shrug* Maybe his father is a fae
Or *gasp* Maybe it's Tom!
Maybe we will find out as the story progresses
MC might never mention his dad because he doesn't know or something.

• Wow
Reactions: Genji

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
So... the game was leaked again. I'd like to apologise to all the Patrons/Subs who have pledged.....

To everyone who's waiting until Wednesday before playing as a show of support, thank you - I appreciate it. And to everyone who isn't, well, I hope you enjoy the game! :)
I, for one, will indeed gladly wait til Wed before seeing what's new. As I am not in a position to support on Patreon, I feel the least I can do is respect ArcGames's request.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
*shrug* Maybe his father is a fae
Or *gasp* Maybe it's Tom!
Maybe we will find out as the story progresses
MC might never mention his dad because he doesn't know or something.
Maybe he doesnt know that he have a father.Maybe his father is a very very evil man. :unsure:

madmax20

Jan 22, 2018
WTF, and it was leaked again before it was released on Wednesday by the dev themselves. and again, i'll wait till Wednesday to download and play out of respect for Arc.
i mean WTF, Arc comes and releases it to everyone on on Wednesday, talk about disrespectful.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Yeah, I can understand someone who leaks the game when public version is for example 2+ weeks after patreon version and patreon version is 10$+, but come on, this guy has weekly updates and only 3 days delay and on top of that you can get the patreon version for only 1$. It's really cheap and even if you can't afford it you just have to wait only 3 days, so come on, don't leak this game.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There is 2 route in this game.But i cant see the difference between the two.Can anyone explain?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.5.4
CorruptedKingdoms-0.5.5-pc update patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also I played around with the Icon Configuration
https://f95zone.to/threads/corrupted-kingdoms-v0-5-5-arcgames.31912/post-3542485

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There is 2 route in this game.But i cant see the difference between the two.Can anyone explain?
There aren't two routes in the sense of having different events for different routes, the same basic events happen whatever but you can have a different attitude about them. For example, you can't avoid mind controlling the girls, but you can decide if you're going to do it reluctantly because you have to and treat them well, or if you're just making them into toys for your amusement.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Being nice and not using the girls you just met for sex only means you don't get their sex scenes. I'm not sure if the girls react differently if you chose nice options as opposed to harsh ones besides the single scene variation. Hopefully ArcGames will add more consequences for those choices later since the Hero or Villain thing was a nice gimmick at the beginning and I would like the girls to remember that I was nice :love:.

4.40 star(s) 231 Votes