masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
... she is totally going to kill us and our harem and than herself all in one day in a future update isn't she? I'm scared to download this.. i've seen yandere simulator.. i know the shit they can do!
Well as a safety precaution ArcGames does let the player turn it off.

Code:
$ gwen_yandere_count = X
Chart
X < 30None
X >= 30Minor
X >= 60Moderate
X >= 90Major

If you interact with her it goes down by 25 per day else it goes up by 3 per day.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Well as a safety precaution ArcGames does let the player turn it off.

Code:
$ gwen_yandere_count = X
Chart
X < 30None
X >= 30Minor
X >= 60Moderate
X >= 90Major

If you interact with her it goes down by 25 per day else it goes up by 3 per day.
so.. ignore her for 10 days to get the minor and so on?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I guess there's no point in coming here and doing a rant every single fucking time this game gets leaked. It's like a broken record.

Like the people who leak this would even bother to read or understand a concept like getting on the good side of the dev so we have a say in shaping the game itself.

Yes, this is pretty much a pirate forum.
And yes, as a game becomes popular there's a higher chance that it gets leaked.

But a game like this with weekly releases, and a 3 day delay from patron to public.
I honestly don't see the point, unless you're some really impatient asshat.

Whatevs, not like I still play the game. I'm still waiting.

CastePlays25

May 19, 2018
1597681113880.png
When I try to do the mini roxy event in 6.6 I can only turn back and end up in a loop. Am I doing something wrong or is it an error?

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
I like this game, I use the Android version, I just don't understand why the creator uploads one update after another and doesn't try to take a month to release a big update?
This is one of those weird devs that does weekly updates, instead of progress reports.

I mean, it's good for seeing that the dev isn't just beating around the bush, but I reckon it's better just to skip a couple of updates and download once a month or something.

I haven't played since 0.4.4

Reactions: ArcadiaBae

kuler

May 20, 2018
>added Yandere-system and Yandere-mode to a character
i can't believe we're living in 2020, and this still isn't considered a base-mecanic to all-games
if you ever decide to become a dev, think about all the quality-of-life improvement such as this you could add to your game

Does your game have a Yandere-system?
No? Do you think about adding one to the game?
Still no? then reconsider developing games, because it's clear you don't even care at-this-point

remember gamers, we should not accept mediocrity
if you play a game that dosn't have a Yandere-mode, then it mean you're playing garbage
crimson gray

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Is there progress to be made in the college after the first day of classes and the liason with Madison and HJ at night?

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
ok so I like the concept of yandere gwen, but the smile urks me, and not in a "oh thats a creepy yandere smile" kind of way. It looks like she is wearing a mask with a smile drawn on it. It's like a smile from a character in a comic whose artist is inspired by manga/anime. I mean if all the characters had drawn on mouths all the time then I wouldn't have noticed, but since its just this specific scenario it feels very out of place.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
View attachment 776036
When I try to do the mini roxy event in 6.6 I can only turn back and end up in a loop. Am I doing something wrong or is it an error?
Did you rescue Samantha previously? If not go to the second floor and do that.
Did you ever go see Roxy? If not hop to the Nexus and do that.
You wouldn't have been able to see that screen without Endure so you are good there.
Day Care isn't needed to see her but if you want to take the cutie home with you then it is.

4.40 star(s) 232 Votes